C Mart

NFL Rumors / Signings / Cuts / Trades (Non-Jets)

2 hours ago, IntoTheGreen said:

NFLN reporting Marshall to sign with the Giants for 2 years $12 million 

Its true Marshall is a Giant.

Not really enamored with McCarron but it seems a lot of guys are:

NFL execs believe AJ McCarron is best QB trade target

145 comments

AJ McCarron is a hot commodity, according to the people whose opinions actually matter: NFL decision makers.

3 hours ago, Colgateman said:

The smart thing for the Jets to do would be sit, wait, and build through the draft with YOUNG and CHEAP players.

gettyimages-619140078.jpg?quality=65&str

The way things are shaping up I would love to draft this guy and see what he can do. I doubt he will be there though but I can hope. For some reason the more I see of him the more I like him.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

27 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

Either him or Trubisky (or both) will be there at #6. I doubt the Browns take a QB #1 overall, and the Bears are almost certainly not taking a QB now. 

I hope your right and I hope the Jets take a flier on Watson. I would draft him without hesitation.

27 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

.@NYJets announce that former Rams RB/KR Benny Cunningham completed his visit today.

No contract? Good.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, sourceworx said:

Because he sucks. They should either trade for AJ McCarron, or draft Watson. Let the young guys compete for the job.

Why not do both? Throw them all together and see who wins the job. I doubt it happens but I would sure love to see it. Its not like they are winning anything next season anyway.

3 hours ago, C Mart said:

This...Dominos will start to fall once Romo's situation is finalized

I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet. You think Jerry thinks he can trade Romo after the whole Osweiler thing?

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

In 2002 you were still reaping the glory of Bill Parcells' Magic Touch and don't know sh*t about Jet Life. You're the British version of YoungJetsFan, who ended up having a stroke. Blow me, Nigel.

Deserved a rep point for that line alone.

• Upvote 2

If they sign Hightower they get younger. I am all for that. Look at it this way: They sign Hightower and cut the old guy and save 6.5 mil.  The way Mac structures contracts there has to be some kind of out after 2 or 3 seasons right? So if he sucks or tanks it(my worry) he is gone and the damage is minimal. Could be their thinking on this. Unless they totally bent over for him and guaranteed a lot of money throughout the lifetime of the deal this is not a bad signing. For me its the way the agreement is structured not the amount they pay him. Its all moot anyway. Why take 2 mil more to spend your prime years losing when you could possibly get 2 more rings? Doesn't make sense unless your a dumbass or greedy.

Edited by JetFaninMI
typo
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JETSfaninNE said:

Not sure if this one was mentioned:

Who the hell is he?  Besides being cousins with Antonio.

You sure they're counsins? The way Antonio throws it around they may be father and son.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

Lol this team is currently worse than last years team.. I wasn't sure that was possible but we are heading there

Well of course they are. Did you think they were going to be better? Don't worry we have that excellent judge of talent affectionately known as "Mac" to start the rebuilding process. Then we have that master of talent evaluation and defensive genius Todd "Toilet" Bowles to shape this team for generations to come. Aren't you excited?

8 hours ago, section314 said:

It's 7:30 in the morning. What kind of life can you possibly lead that makes you so miserable this early in the day?

LOL. What kind of person responds to obvious sarcasm with judgemental bullsh*t? Don't project your sorry excuse for a life on me bro. Why not take it as it was intended instead of getting on your high horse? Or go f(ck yourself. Either one works for me.

17 hours ago, section314 said:

You proved my point. Thanks, bro.

Your welcome bro. Why are you still here? Didn't I tell you to go do something?

• Thumb Down 1

15 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

LaGarett Blount is still a FA

Patriots just screwed him. They May 9th tendered him.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company