C Mart

NFL Rumors / Signings / Cuts / Trades (Non-Jets)

43 minutes ago, Doggin94it said:

rumor is the redskins will get SF's 2, 3, and another pick for Cousins and picks

Sounds like robbery to me, unless that "another pick" is a first somewhere

5 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

Falcons and colts both going after Perry. Might as well kiss him goodbye.

Sent from my LG-H910 using JetNation.com mobile app

But why is anyone else interested? According to a lot of guys here, he's absolute trash who'll revert to 3 sacks a year max the minute he gets paid. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Forte should not see one carry.  Draft a talented rb early and get rid of forte.  What is he still doing on this team?

Cutting him doesn't save anything on cap space. So you can either pay $5m and have him, or pay $5m and not have him.

• Upvote 3

He'll be cut if we draft a RB in the first couple of rounds. 

Fair enough ... but no sense cutting him before we see how the draft plays out.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I think they would cut him out of respect for the guy.  It his last year in the nfl.  He cant want to spend it here.  Let him finish his career on a team thats playing for something.  I cant see any scenario where hes on this team this year.

Who's going to sign him when both AP and Jamaal Charles are still on the market?

7 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Teams are allowed to have 90 men on their roster before final cut-downs.  That means there is an upwards of roughly 2,880 players in the NFL.

Of the 2,880, only 1 of them has said, "[He] definitely wouldn't mind playing for the Jets."

-Kevin Minter

Why have we not signed this guy yet?!

Because the same guy (or his agent) has also said he'd love to finish his career in Arizona.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, JiF said:

It makes sense.  Indy needs D talent like crazy.

As much as I like Foster, if they take an ILB in back to back years and one at #6 overall, I will kill my dog.  And I dont own a dog.  So I will go out and buy a dog only to kill it moments later .

Michael Vick says "hi" ! :D 

46 minutes ago, LIJetsFan said:

Good luck Geno.  Sadly I think your Jets' experience has damaged your career beyond repair.  When is this franchise ever going to have a good (offensive minded) HC? 

Probably the day that the wheel turns and suddenly defense is everything again ... ;-) 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

Very true.

If a team is desperate enough you don't think they would dial up Tampa for Fitzpatrick's game manager skill set at $3M for a 1 year rental? I'd think so. 

But how would Jameis perform without a solid mentor behind him? ;-) 

(Given the "Curse of Fitz" Jameis might be glad to see him gone PDQ ...)

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company