C Mart

NFL Rumors / Signings / Cuts / Trades (Non-Jets)

NJ advance Media via Rotoworld reports Jets have "lots" of interest in FA OLB Nick Perry

Perry and Jabaal Sheard are viewed as the top two edge rushers on the market, and both are expected to draw plenty of interest. Perry turns 27 next month and is coming off a career-year in his contract season, registering 11 sacks and playing elite run defense. Edge rusher is a massive need for the Jets.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

We have enough things to debate about our team  here than to have people argue on these threads about what type of fan etc etc.

Lets stick to the subject.

7 minutes ago, Colgateman said:

The smart thing for the Jets to do would be sit, wait, and build through the draft with YOUNG and CHEAP players.

gettyimages-619140078.jpg?quality=65&str

17155220_10158264385745705_3342473205434

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

Wonder if the Jets have tried trading Sheldon to Cleveland.  They have tons of picks this year an next.  

I'll take Morris Claiborne please.

I'm scree of his hammy's. We have to hit a home run with this pick. Only time will tell of course.
  • Upvote 1

We have to offer waaaay more than the Pats to get him to sign. I'm sure he's loving the Jets being involved to squeeze just a little more from the Pats. But not not much more...they don't seem to ever let the players have the upper hand in negotiations.

IMO, If you are drafted as a QB in the NFL and after one season you are not ready to start a game then you will never be a starting QB.  

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Sarge4Tide said:

Aaron Rogers says Hey

I said not ready to start a game.  Rogers was ready but was behind Farve. 

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

How do you know he was ready? 

I dated his sister, she told me. :)

• Upvote 1

I have a feeling we will be left at the alter.

As per usual, the Jets fans will complain at either outcome. They will whine and bitch about cupcakes and not getting a player from New England, or they will complain about overpaying a guy.

If some of us are fortunate to ever see the Jets win a super bowl I guarantee you there will be bitching and whining here as they are presenting the Lombardi trophy.
  • Upvote 2

Jets signed two players in the past half hour and fights break out here at JetNation.....big surprise.

• Upvote 1

Josh McCown had dinner tonight with Todd Bowles and Mike Maccagnan at Del Frisco's steakhouse in Manhattan #nyj

The coach and the GM have to wine and dine a 37 year old back up? Nothing else to attend to??

People will bitch about everything these two do. Unreal. 

Yes we will.

Bitching over a dinner in March.  Really?  Wow. Sad. 

It's Saturday night and you're bitching about bitching. How sad.

Maybe the convo is like this:
"You are a professional back-up QB and if we sign you, you will probably be the best QB we have but you still are a backup QB starting for us...follow?"

Bitch away..It's almost lunch time so I'm sure there's plenty to bitch about what Mcc & Bowles are doing for lunch today

They are probably discussing why can't all fans be like you.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

We are scouting the waiver wire like a fantasy football team trying to find a hidden gem.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company