C Mart

NFL Rumors / Signings / Cuts / Trades (Non-Jets)

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Dumerville is getting cut by Ravens too.

Perry would be first option cause he is just entering his prime ..  Dumerville could be nice addition for the right price.. but I think he would be ring chasing at this point of his career 

Just now, BigRy56 said:

A monster offer? Ugh

U didn't think a 26 year old 10+ sack OLB was gonna be cheap did you ?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Hearing Packers have a long-term agreement with Nick Perry. Huge win Green Bay. Keep the pass rushing LB. Should be announced today

Now we will see the fanbase's patience. La Canfora says a 5 year deal

Tough miss but he stayed home not much you can say there..  

would of been our best pass Rushing olb in years .

37 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Cooper is so overrated. He's an athletic freak but he can't cover. He's a depth player at best.

Atleast he has something going for him.. Beachum isn't even althletic freak he is just terrible .. 

5 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Nobody with a decent head on their shoulders thought Watson was a can't miss prospect after last year, that was just pure Media over reaction.

Darnold on the other hand is considered in the Luck, Manning category as can't miss by actual talent evaluators.

Lol same evaluators who said Hackenberg was Manning , Luck type prospect after his freshman year ..

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, nyjbuddy said:

Darnold is top of a group of what could be a really good, or at least better than this years', QB class.

Josh Rosen - http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000679197/article/pac12-coach-josh-rosen-best-in-country-will-be-bigtime-pro
Luke Falk 
Lamar Jackson - could possibly switch to WR but a 4.34 for a QB is very intriguing, http://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/college/louisville/2017/03/09/lamar-jackson-runs-40-yard-dash/98930194/
Baker Mayfield - had some recent off-field problems, but has some talent
Mason Rudolph 
Jake Browning
Brett Rypien

I'm gonna stop U right there Jake Browning is Terrible .. arm strength is big question mark on the next level .. but there's some good talent out there just matter which one surfaces to the top 

• Upvote 1

Lmaoo are the jets taking to anybody at this point ? 

2 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

Nick Perry staying with the Packers :(  Happy we didn't go this high though!  5yr/60M (18.5 gtd)

It's a good signing . Players have to get paid and the good ones will be overpaid it's just the nature of the business.. penny pinching shopping is how you create 2014 jets team imo 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

Geno > Cutler.  That's how bad it is...

He isn't . But Culter is erratic as hell game to game .. but we shouldn't be surprised Macc loves Bears cast offs 

It really doesn't matter who the QB is .. we won't win more than 4 games this season .

so as long we aren't giving out any crazy guarantees  I'm okay with it 

Just now, Pac said:

no he's not.  

he sucks... his teams have had way more firepower than anything Geno has had and they usually suck..  he's a whiny baby that mopes around like an entitled bi=tch...  and he doesn't pretend to care what any fans think.

It would be a complete disaster.

Lmaoo it can't get any worse we are already at the bottom of barrel .. complete disaster has been the jets Since Week 2 last year till now .. 

if Macc and Bowles wanna hop on cutler tail to being fired then do be it that's there choice ., 

Just now, PepPep said:

How do you figure. I mean, seriously. FA is not over and the draft has yet to happen. But you automatically assume we will win no more than 4 games. How do you come up with that number? Why do people just throw out those kinds of statements. I truly do not understand. 

So you are telling me if the Jets trade for Cousins and have a great draft, sign some vets to fill holes, they will not win more than 4 games??? They will not, lets say, win 6 game??? 6 games is out of the question. 

Explain. 

the jets aren't trading for cousins , FA isn't that great and we haven't signed anybody worth a damn . We have the worst QB situation in the league .,  Relying on Rookies in there first year isn't realistic or a winning theory .. so if u can't see writing on the wall I don't know what to say .. but it's pretty obvious 

3 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Well I'd argue, but history shows every time the fan base thinks the team is on the path of a max 4 win dumpster fire season post Kotite they when 8+ games out of nowhere.

97 Jets

06 Jets

09 Jets

12 Jets

15 Jets

Then we buy into the hype and play real NFL schedule the year after and get smacked right back to reality .

The last time the #Broncos went after an All Star Qb they sent their leftovers to the #Jets too

ouch lol

• Upvote 1

That money is flying around now lol .. don't overpay they say 😂😂

Just now, Gas2No99 said:

Just got rid of our Power Back. Hello Fournette. 

Lmaoo our what ? 

1 minute ago, Gas2No99 said:

SNY Jets Nation FA Special is on right now. 

with our Jean Coakley :rolleyes:

That in depth conversation about releasing khiry must be nice lol

• Upvote 3

Just now, Doggin94it said:

jets should be interested once he's cut

Sent from my SM-G920T using JetNation.com mobile app

Why exactly ... He sucks don't we have enough of that around here ? 

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

It just seems that every position in the NFL has become overpriced. 

lol I said this a month ago .. to get good NFL players you have to overpay .. the scrubs are making decent money these days 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

NE says different. 

NE can sell Chasing Rings very few other teams can offer that . That's why players take pay cuts to go there . That being said look what they just gave Gilmore 40 mill guaranteed 

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

We did, in Khiry Robinson, but he keeps breaking his leg.

He been done I said this last year when we signed him ..  just like Steven Ridley was done ..

Mac has a thing for injury prone running backs who will never regain form again. And bias fans have a thing for acting like these guys are gonna be anything else than the shell they have become . 

Cant wait too see what Washed up running back we sign this year .

50 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I like mixon in rnd 3.

He won't be anywhere close .. dude is probably the most complete RB in the draft . he only going in the 2nd cause of the off the field incident..

• Upvote 1

.@NYJets announce that former Rams RB/KR Benny Cunningham completed his visit today.

Just now, Tinstar said:

And

lol let's just be happy there's still a pulse coming out of  Florham .. 

Lol this team is currently worse than last years team.. I wasn't sure that was possible but we are heading there

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, KSJets said:

I honestly didn't know he was that old already.  Only a couple of years younger than Revis.

Which is why 22/2 makes sense he will be off the books before that steep decline ..that being said for the jets I wouldn't do it .. for a contender I would .

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Josh Gordon is going to come back with vengeance and a chip on his shoulder this guy is an elite WR when his head is in the game. 

Lol the article says nothing about the Jets interest in Gordon .. all he has up there is a bunch of articles from the sites from earlier today . And Josh Gordon reinstate 

• Upvote 1

Josh Gordon on like his 5th chance . No way you could trust him at this point .. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, C Mart said:

Adam Schefter‏ @AdamSchefter

Bills also have released T Cyrus Kouandjio.

The Bills released Kouandjio on Wednesday morning, according to NFL.com’s Ian Rapoport. The news comes a few weeks after police found Kouandjio “not fully clothed” in a field after he apparently climbed over an electric fence. He received first aid at the scene and was taken to a local hospital for observation.

In January, Kouandjio underwent surgery to repair a hip injury suffered during a fall at his home. Then, in April, he was involved in a bizarre incident with police not far from the scene of an accident on Route 400 in Elma.

Kouandjio was not arrested, but taken to Erie County Medical Center for observation after being found in a T-shirt without pants (but wearing underwear) and wandering in a field after climbing over an electric fence. When an Erie County Sheriff's deputy went to detain him, a police source said that the 6-foot-7, 322-pound Kouandjio yelled, "Shoot me!"

With second-round draft pick Zay Jones sidelined with a knee injury suffered during offseason workouts, the Bills had to make a move to help their depth at wide receiver.

Guy gotta stop smoking that K2.. 

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company