C Mart

NFL Rumors / Signings / Cuts / Trades (Non-Jets)

17 minutes ago, Jetster said:

At the end of the day, I can't stand that phrase. I remember seeing an interview with Kris Jenkins, he said it in almost every sentence, drove me freaking crazy. Speak English & stop using unnecessary fillers. It's like saying basically.

So basically, at the end of the day you basically don't like listening to any interviews...at the end of the day. 

So I've also noticed that lately everyone is beginning their sentences with "So". That's getting pretty annoying too. It used to be "I mean", now it's "So". 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Cowboys released QB Luke McCown.

It seems like the Cowboys are going with Cooper Ruch behind Dak Presott.

Sign that beast. Never have too many

Josh can teach Bryce and Luke can teach Hack how to hold a clipboard. 

On 9/3/2017 at 3:16 PM, RESNewYork said:

I would hope Tye would be our starting FB. Is Howsware worth a roster spot?

Tomlinson has played FB quite a bit. Tye has never taken any snaps at FB as far as I know. 

4 hours ago, AFJF said:

When/where did Tomlinson play FB?  College or Texans?

I was talking about this preseason where I think I saw Tomlinson at FB more than Housewares. Looked better there as well. I guess a blocking TE should look better blocking than a LB.

I believe I saw Leggett in the backfield a bit as well but I couldn't find any info on Tye. In fact the only thing I could find was that he couldn't block a lick in which case I don't think he'd be a good candidate. I don't have PFF anymore. Paying $20 per month just to see the snap counts was a little wasteful. Maybe someone could look up the numbers. 

The only problem I see is that ASJ won't be here for the beginning of the season so Tomlinson is going to have a tough time starting at TE, and FB. 

I really don't like using a FB at all anymore and if he can't read the running lanes as well or better than the HB I think he just gets in the way and tips off the defense. 

Tony Richardson was great because he couldn't really run anymore but he could still read the field as well as anyone I've ever seen. Follow that guy into the hole and you know you're going to have some room to run. 

• Post of the Week 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company