C Mart

NFL Rumors / Signings / Cuts / Trades (Non-Jets)

Snyder strikes again!  If its for a 2nd round pick what a disgrace. Could you imagine if we finally found a franchise qb and didn't want to sign him for a long term deal then only got a 2nd and some lower round picks in return. Billboard and plan messages wouldn't even come close to cutting it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

More smoke to this fire. are "readying a monster offer" for Perry:

Here come the jokes

The guy is a good player and will find success playing next to Wilk and Williams. Jenkins is your set the edge guy and Mauldin has failed to turn into a passrushing threat. Look i get the fear of a monster contract for the guy but we have been crying from a pass rusher for the longest time. If they think Perry can be the guy who brings 10+ sacks a year from the outside than i say go for it.

• Upvote 2

Well that just made the Tony Romo saga much more interesting. 

• Upvote 1

Man if Osweiller already had confidence issues this one should put him in his death bed. Traded after one season to the browns as a salary dump and then potentially cut from the browns.  The freaking browns think he sucks that is all you need to know.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Pac said:

There you go..  you don't want Geno this is what you get.

Sadly there is a group of fans that are rooting for this to happen. 

6 minutes ago, section314 said:

I disagree.....Peterson needs loads of touches to be effective. No way Pats will give any back 18-20 touches at the expense of Brady. 

If they can run peterson into the ground for the first 8 games and keep brady's arm fresh I think they will do it. 

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

Austin Howard to be cut by Raiders

How old is he now? Could be a good veteran pick up and some insurance for RT

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company