C Mart

NFL Rumors / Signings / Cuts / Trades (Non-Jets)

2 hours ago, Tinstar said:

I'm in on any deal that would get rid of Richardson.  I don't hate the guy personally, but both he, and Wilkerson need some distance between them .  I would prefer a 3rd round pick thou .

I wouldn't accept anything less than a third. If they can't get that, let him play his ass off in a contract year, then take the 2019 third round comp pick as compensation. Ability-wise, we should be talking about a first round pick here. CRappy situation. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Tannenbaum love is second only to Herm love as it relates to Jets fans proving they're morons.

Says the Mangini/Idzik guy. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Carolina Panthers trade DE Kony Ealy to Patriots

The Panthers announced Friday that the Patriots have shipped their second-round pick south in exchange for pass-rusher Kony Ealy and Carolina's third-round selection.

Hardly a sack master and we can't get a bag of biscuits for Sheldon.

I'd be pretty unhappy if Mac traded Sheldon and a third for a second. If this is the kind of offers he's getting, passing is the right move. 

3 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet 4m4 minutes ago

Speaking of QBs… FA QB Josh McCown is on his way to #Jets, source said. He’s visiting with them today & tomorrow. Also has #Cowboys interest

Kimberley A. Martin

Confirmed Josh McCown is visiting the #Jets this weekend, as @RapSheet said. Interesting nugget: I'm told he's bringing his wife too

So, backup on a potential Super Bowl team, or potentially start for a team vying for the #1 pick in the draft. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Guys like to actually play and get paid so if the jets offer more money he will be here.

He's 38 years old. If his choices are starting for the Jets -the thing that basically ended Ryan Fitzpatrick's career- or never playing a down for the Cowboys for a couple years, I'd think he'd jump at the Cowboys. 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company