C Mart

NFL Rumors / Signings / Cuts / Trades (Non-Jets)

Just now, Pac said:

Going to be sooo awesome when it happens!

Geno sucks, but I agree with this 100%. This website will be replaced by a picture of a mushroom cloud.

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

If the Jets are going to overpay anybody in FA, I would rather it be a 26 year old OLBer with production

The Jets shouldn't be paying anybody in FA, let alone overpaying them. 

• Upvote 1

They need to fill out a roster though and some experienced players. You can't play all rookies.

Fill it out with cheap young guys with upside, not guys angling for a big second contract.

8 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

have interest in LB Dont'a Hightower _ who built huge home in Nashville _ but at $10-$13M he's out of price range now. Not over yet

Would be interesting because remember if you sign Hightower, Harris and his 6m cap hit go in the trash

Is this a joke?

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

he's a whiny baby that mopes around like an entitled bi=tch...  and he doesn't pretend to care what any fans think.

It would be a complete disaster.

totally different from Geno

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

he's a whiny baby that mopes around like an entitled bi=tch...  and he doesn't pretend to care what any fans think.

It would be a complete disaster.

totally different from Geno

Just now, Augustiniak said:

i just read they're trying to trade for trevor simien.  wtf

This would be the Maccagnanest thing ever.

• Upvote 2

Clearly this fanbase just expects the worst which usually means that the worst will happen.

People just want them to fail. And it pisses me off because these are, for the most part, good people. I have never seen a franchise where everybody wants them to do the wrong thing

This fanbase expects the worst because, for practically the entirety of our history, the worst does happen. And maybe, just maybe, that's the fault of the "good people" (?) making the decisions, not a bunch of guys sitting in front of their computers. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

But they're not connected. Rich Kotite has no connection with todd Bowles.

Fans don't seem to understand that whatever happened in the 90s does not affect today

Right. Just like fans complaining has no connection with the fact that Rich Kotite and Todd Bowles are both dumbasses. So change your diaper, take a deep breath, and get back to pre-justifying every stupid ass move this regime makes.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

If you think the regime is stupid, then WTF are you doing here? If you don't buy in, why are you here? Because you want to sit back and watch the house fall down?

Sounds like you haven't changed that diaper yet. Come back when you're ready.

Just now, gEYno said:

If you think this, you're a bad fan being manipulated by the media... I just learned that right here in this thread.

If you don't buy in, WTF are you doing here?

2 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

with watson i don't see the serious upside, where is his true strength besides running?

Passing.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Because we have the power to get rid of them?

On 3/9/2017 at 3:22 PM, UnitedWhofans said:

Tell that to the fans flying banners and buying billboards.

At the end of the day, it's easier to get rid of the fans (move) than get rid of the owner

What if we keep the team here but move the owner

1 minute ago, JetPotato said:

While its highly likely the Hightower stuff is agent talk, don't forget that usually when an agent or player tries to get more out of Belichick, they're told to take a hike. If the Jets have a real offer, it might actually fall in their lap.

Which would definitely be a good thing

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Why?  What's more valuable, a shut down corner or a guy who makes a couple of tackles a game? 

Winning in today's NFL starts and ends with one position: inside linebacker.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Because we want Petty or Hackenberg to start.

oh my dear sweet mother of

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, JiF said:

Mac: look Dante.  Do you pronounce it Dante or Dawn-te?  Anywho.  We cant afford to give you a signing bonus but please taste these cupcakes for your Bday.  Mrs. Mac baked them for you with her secret recipe.  They are delicious! 

Hightower: ///takes bite of cup cake, makes a funny face, pulls a piece of a paper out of his mouth and begins to read; Will you sign with the Jets? check - yes or no.

Just when you think this franchise can't possibly get any more pathetic...well, here we are.

13 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

When you combine "available evidence" with relevant elements of recorded history and sensory perception, that's called "cognition."

Someone needs to write a script that automatically posts this as a reply to every post Whofans makes.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

As per usual, the Jets fans will complain at either outcome. They will whine and bitch about cupcakes and not getting a player from New England, or they will complain about overpaying a guy.

A Venn diagram of the people bitching about cupcakes, the people bitching about not signing Hightower, and the people bitching about overpaying for Hightower consists of three circles twelve feet away from one another.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Gin and Tacos?

Not intentional, but now that I think about it, that's definitely who I'm cribbing from.

15 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

1. We have no idea if it's actually true that we offered 12mil per year.  I don't want him period, but you don't see me losing my sh*t the past 4-5 days like he has.

The Pats are offering 10 and he wants more. He accepted our invitation to visit. We baked him ******* cupcakes. This isn't rocket science.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Hack throws a wobbly dart

I can't think of a single phrase that better captures this fanbase's wanton defiance of reality in re: Hackenberg than "wobbly dart."

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, gEYno said:

^ this guy doesn't understand mechanics.

When that left foot moves back, it's lit

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If I told you that dbatesman IS John Idzik, would you believe me

I wish!

9 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:
This was a 2015 1st round draft pick #28 Overall and he may be cut before the 2017 season? Ouch. News like this convinces me that Mac is NOT a garbage GM as people want to make him out to be. A LOT is riding on this draft and ESPECIALLY the #6 overall. Then again, Myles Garret may fall to #6 and people would STILL give him crap like they do with the Leonard Williams pick. :rolleyes:

The Detroit Free Press (OPINION) considers LG Laken Tomlinson's roster spot in jeopardy.

Tomlinson made double-digit starts his first two seasons, but is coming off a down 2016. With the Lions adding T.J. Lang and Graham Glasgow expected to win the starting the left guard job, he could face competition for a backup role. Tomlinson is set to make $2.3 million in the third year of his rookie deal.

Mar 29 - 7:07 PM

The New York Jets: "Hey, At Least We're Not The Lions!"

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SickJetFan said:

I could be wrong here but I dont think that was the point.

The point I got out of it was that all GMs in league make bad picks even the Patriots as the draft is a crap shoot.

Then why are some teams consistently better at it than others?

15 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

who was better than the Jets last 2 years?

I think it's a little early to tell. How about the last 10? 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company