C Mart

NFL Rumors / Signings / Cuts / Trades (Non-Jets)

NFL legal tampering window

March 7-9 is an open window for teams to start contract talks with unrestricted free agents. This time is unformally known as the "Legal Tampering Period" since teams are allowed to speak with players from other teams. 

After 4:00 p.m. on March 9th is when the new league year officially begins. Since teams had the brief open period before this day, the first few hours of free agency are often pretty hectic with players signing left and right. 

holy crap I forgot we were getting close !!!!!

48 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

I think the Jets are hoping Tyrod Taylor gets cut by Buffalo.

I wouldn't mind Fasano at all. He's a very good blocking tight end. Something the Jets haven't had in a while.

I wanted the jets to draft fasano.  he would be a good addition

I wasn't expecting to be involved with day 1 expensive players but dang this is a still a  bummer

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

It would've been nice to check off a need in the secondary today. We've got a huge weakness there.

agreed, but they really shouldn't have been shopping today anyway.  It takes time to get over a Tanny style off season, lol

Anything on mangold? He seems ike a day 3 guy, but no visits or rumors?

26 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Only reports I had seen were a couple of days ago that teams were calling him up about a possible switch to guard, but he was looking to stay at center.  It might be a matter of him needing to agree to make that move, or waiting it out for a while.

txs.  I'm holding out hope he retires, comes back as a jet or joins a good NFC team I can root for, lol

• Upvote 1

The only purpose to The wine and dine is to sell the sizzle of the nyc lifestyle snd drive the asking price down. Everything else can be done on skype

McCown is married with kids, and a devout Christian. I doubt he is interested in the nightlife in NYC. 
More likely they discussed what his role would be on the team, mentoring the young pups.

One trip to scores and he's ours
  • Upvote 4

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company