C Mart

NFL Rumors / Signings / Cuts / Trades (Non-Jets)

9 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

One of the best weeks for fans of the New York Jets. Can't wait to see how each team transforms over the next few days.

fixed that for you.

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

O'Brien/Macc from the same mold. 

That makes absolutely no sense

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Neither O'Brien or Macc knows a damn thing about QB's quick to ridicule but dont know a damn thing what we are discussing in the thread. 

Fantasy Island understood what I was referring to. 

hmm - one's a coach, the other's a gm....yea I now see how your ramblings make sense. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Chase Daniels, 7th-year backup with absolutely no record of anything good whatsoever.  A failure everywhere he's been so far.

Pass.  There are a half dozen mid-round kids every draft that can be a Chase Daniels #3 QB for less money.  

This. I would really be disappointed if this clown shows up with the Jets.

EDIT: Although, with no offensive line to speak of, he'd at least have the speed to run around and not get killed until the 4th or 5th game.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

It makes sense.  Indy needs D talent like crazy.

As much as I like Foster, if they take an ILB in back to back years and one at #6 overall, I will kill my dog.  And I dont own a dog.  So I will go out and buy a dog only to kill it moments later .

Ding Dong, PETA calling!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

What if I adopt a dog before the inevitable sacrifice? 

or hold the Jets hostage.....

"Draft an ILB @ 6, I kill this dog...."

shootdog.jpg

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Mac: look Dante.  Do you pronounce it Dante or Dawn-te?  Anywho.  We cant afford to give you a signing bonus but please taste these cupcakes for your Bday.  Mrs. Mac baked them for you with her secret recipe.  They are delicious! 

Hightower: ///takes bite of cup cake, makes a funny face, pulls a piece of a paper out of his mouth and begins to read; Will you sign with the Jets, check yes or no?

or....on his visit slip him some magic brownies then drop a dime on his azz if he resigns with the Patsies...

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Just off topic, but I had to laugh at the Power Ranking for the Jets. The break down is so funny

RANK
 JETS
Remember when you were a kid and your folks got you a bike for Christmas? You were so geeked for a new year with wheels. Then somewhere along the line, often after weeks in denial, you realized that your bike was not black and gold with cool mags, gears or a sticker that said Mongoose. Nope, yours was an orange-and-yellow Huffy that had one speed, thus requiring Maurice Jones-Drew's legs to pedal up a hill. Feel like that is what Todd Bowles is going through right now. Imagine, on the same day the Patriots acquired Brandin Cooks, the Jets signed a long snapper.

Remember that time with Browning Nagle?

• Upvote 1

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

As per usual, the Jets fans will complain at either outcome. They will whine and bitch about cupcakes and not getting a player from New England, or they will complain about overpaying a guy.

Dude (or dudette) how long have you been a Jets fan?????

• Upvote 1

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

15 years

You're still wet behind the ears.  Just wait!  Once you have 47 years in as a fan of this franchise, you'll see the humor,

Or you'll cut your wrists.....one is less painful than the other...not sure which. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

And you Manish Mehta no clue about anything. 

@peebag is Mike Maccagnan 

So be it....

My name is Mike Maccagnan of the clan Maccangan....there can be only one!

Highlander_titles.jpg

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Isn't Todd Bowles supposed to be a defensive genius?  What about if we were to go to a 4-3 or even 5 down line man Sheldon Richardson could even play ILB if needed imagine the possibilities if you understood the game of football, especially the defensive side of the ball. A "what if" draft pick for SR does this team not one damn bit of good considering how we draft. Sheldon Richardson was a 1st round pick in 2013 you can't keep disposing of your 1st round picks like the Jets do, ever wonder why this team isn't very good. Sheldon Richardson is a superstar in the NFL whether you like him or not your opinion of him means nothing. Used correctly SR benefits this team immensely. Unless you can trade him for a #1 you don't. 

Now why don't you SHUT THE H-E-L-L UP. 

please just take your own advice.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:
Davis Webb - QB - Player

Ex-Browns GM Phil Savage believes the first-round chatter for Cal QB Davis Webb is "legit."

"(I've) had several NFL people tell me that (Webb) is the guy they would want to coach," Savage said. Now the executive director of the Senior Bowl, Savage is involved in the draft process. NFL.com's Daniel Jeremiah recently spoke with two NFL executives who believed Webb has a shot at coming off the board on Day 1. Webb himself said last month he was a first-rounder by "double-digit teams." He's becoming a player to watch with the draft three weeks away.

Apr 6 - 4:25 PM

Not buying it, Mahomes is the dude.

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

He would be the best LB on our roster, end of discussion. 

LOL and you are.  Are you institutionalized? 

See above. 

You make the board almost unreadable at times.

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

On 6/17/2017 at 9:15 AM, C Mart said:

Not saying anything other than I can see the Jets giving SJB a look...He's been a washout everywhere, including SEA who like big DBs, but Bowles likes big press CBs...

Chiefs sign two players, release two more

6/17/2017 

The Chiefs made a handful of roster moves before the weekend, signing offensive tackle Donald Hawkins and cornerback Trevon Hartfield, Terez Paylor of the Kansas City Star reports.

To make room for both, the Chiefs released offensive lineman Corin Brooks and cornerback Stanley Jean-Baptiste.

The Chiefs worked out Hawkins, 25, during their mandatory three-day minicamp this week.

Hawkins went undrafted out of Texas in 2014. The 6-foot-4, 305-pounder has spent time with the Eagles, Browns, Cowboys, Dolphins, 49ers, Panthers and Jets during his NFL career.

Hartfield, 25, is listed at 6 feet and 195 pounds. He went undrafted out of Southwestern Oklahoma State in 2016, after a senior season in which he recorded 73 tackles, 25 passes defensed and five interceptions. He’s also spent time with the Cardinals and Titans.

http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/tabid/61/EntryId/63831/Chiefs-sign-two-players--release-two-more/Default.aspx

Go Huskers!

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company