Jump to content
C Mart

NFL Rumors / Signings / Cuts / Trades (Non-Jets)

Recommended Posts

Just now, Rangers9 said:

I'd have no problem signing Cutler. It could make us competitive. He's the best available FA Qb after Romo. 

Let's take it from the sign Fitz to 18 million in 2016 fan club president!

Cutler signing would only be trumped by the Fitz signing last season as worst Jets QB FA signings!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jets haven't landed a rumored player yet. Hope that holds for Cutler.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Augustiniak said:

if the jets are destined to suck this year, and they want a veteran, why not bring fitz back?  he's got nowhere else to go, he'd at least compete for a starting job, they could obviously get him on the cheap, and he'd continue to mentor the young qbs including any rookie they draft.  i don't see why they'd take cutler and his antics over someone like fitz, if you're hellbent on signing someone.  

Fitz is Cutler lite.  Look at how he acted against the organization when he felt insulted they wanted to bench him after leading the nfl in INTs the first several weeks.  I do not want Fitz back, didn't want him back last year.  I'd rather Sanchez back on a 1 year deal then go back to Fitz, even if he wasn't even starting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It really doesn't matter who the QB is .. we won't win more than 4 games this season .

so as long we aren't giving out any crazy guarantees  I'm okay with it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JETSfaninNE said:

Fitz is Cutler lite.  Look at how he acted against the organization when he felt insulted they wanted to bench him after leading the nfl in INTs the first several weeks.  I do not want Fitz back, didn't want him back last year.  I'd rather Sanchez back on a 1 year deal then go back to Fitz, even if he wasn't even starting.

Agreed, I don't want fitz on this team in any capacity whatsoever. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Cutler is 100 times better than Geno.

no he's not.  

he sucks... his teams have had way more firepower than anything Geno has had and they usually suck..  he's a whiny baby that mopes around like an entitled bi=tch...  and he doesn't pretend to care what any fans think.

It would be a complete disaster.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is not one single logical explanation for a Cutler signing, given the current state of the team.  So, yeah, we can probably count on it.  Also, he'd be the best QB we've had since half a season of Favre.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pac said:

no he's not.  

he sucks... his teams have had way more firepower than anything Geno has had and they usually suck..  he's a whiny baby that mopes around like an entitled bi=tch...  and he doesn't pretend to care what any fans think.

It would be a complete disaster.

Lmaoo it can't get any worse we are already at the bottom of barrel .. complete disaster has been the jets Since Week 2 last year till now .. 

if Macc and Bowles wanna hop on cutler tail to being fired then do be it that's there choice ., 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

It really doesn't matter who the QB is .. we won't win more than 4 games this season .

so as long we aren't giving out any crazy guarantees  I'm okay with it 

How do you figure. I mean, seriously. FA is not over and the draft has yet to happen. But you automatically assume we will win no more than 4 games. How do you come up with that number? Why do people just throw out those kinds of statements. I truly do not understand. 

So you are telling me if the Jets trade for Cousins and have a great draft, sign some vets to fill holes, they will not win more than 4 games??? They will not, lets say, win 6 game??? 6 games is out of the question. 

Explain. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pac said:

he's a whiny baby that mopes around like an entitled bi=tch...  and he doesn't pretend to care what any fans think.

It would be a complete disaster.

totally different from Geno

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PepPep said:

How do you figure. I mean, seriously. FA is not over and the draft has yet to happen. But you automatically assume we will win no more than 4 games. How do you come up with that number? Why do people just throw out those kinds of statements. I truly do not understand. 

So you are telling me if the Jets trade for Cousins and have a great draft, sign some vets to fill holes, they will not win more than 4 games??? They will not, lets say, win 6 game??? 6 games is out of the question. 

Explain. 

4 games would be pretty good, considering it's 2 games per good player on the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gEYno said:

There is not one single logical explanation for a Cutler signing, given the current state of the team.  So, yeah, we can probably count on it.  Also, he'd be the best QB we've had since half a season of Favre.

he's also coming off shoulder surgery.  i just don't think mccags wants him there, and i can't see bowles allowing him to throw those risky passes.  if he came here he'd be benched, which is ironically what they're going to do with any of these guys anyway this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pac said:

he's a whiny baby that mopes around like an entitled bi=tch...  and he doesn't pretend to care what any fans think.

It would be a complete disaster.

totally different from Geno

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PepPep said:

How do you figure. I mean, seriously. FA is not over and the draft has yet to happen. But you automatically assume we will win no more than 4 games. How do you come up with that number? Why do people just throw out those kinds of statements. I truly do not understand. 

So you are telling me if the Jets trade for Cousins and have a great draft, sign some vets to fill holes, they will not win more than 4 games??? They will not, lets say, win 6 game??? 6 games is out of the question. 

Explain. 

this.... FA hasn't even officially started. everyone take a deep breath and....

R-E-L-A-X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PepPep said:

How do you figure. I mean, seriously. FA is not over and the draft has yet to happen. But you automatically assume we will win no more than 4 games. How do you come up with that number? Why do people just throw out those kinds of statements. I truly do not understand. 

So you are telling me if the Jets trade for Cousins and have a great draft, sign some vets to fill holes, they will not win more than 4 games??? They will not, lets say, win 6 game??? 6 games is out of the question. 

Explain. 

 the jets aren't trading for cousins , FA isn't that great and we haven't signed anybody worth a damn . We have the worst QB situation in the league .,  Relying on Rookies in there first year isn't realistic or a winning theory .. so if u can't see writing on the wall I don't know what to say .. but it's pretty obvious 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, gEYno said:

There is not one single logical explanation for a Cutler signing, given the current state of the team.  So, yeah, we can probably count on it.  Also, he'd be the best QB we've had since half a season of Favre.

i just read they're trying to trade for trevor simien.  wtf

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Augustiniak said:

i just read they're trying to trade for trevor simien.  wtf

This would be the Maccagnanest thing ever.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trevor Siemian trade rumors coming from Mortensen.... omg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

totally different from Geno

So much so that it's an insult to even compare them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

If Cutler is signed and it is not cheap. I am done with this franchise and fanbase. The synergy of idiocy will continue

Well, there's our silver lining.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trevor Semian I can live with as somebody with a little potential - Cutler I will throw my computer

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

If Cutler is signed and it is not cheap. I am done with this franchise and fanbase. The synergy of idiocy will continue

Actually I've come around on this...

sign Cutler for big money.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey MAC, just call me.. I'll play QB for cheap.... 

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

i just read they're trying to trade for trevor simien.  wtf

I said earlier that Macc should be quartered if he trades a pick for a QB at this point.  I stand by that.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clearly this fanbase just expects the worst which usually means that the worst will happen.

People just want them to fail. And it pisses me off because these are, for the most part, good people. I have never seen a franchise where everybody wants them to do the wrong thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't trade Sheldons scraggly beard for Trevor Whatever...

wtf is going on here??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Let's take it from the sign Fitz to 18 million in 2016 fan club president!

Cutler signing would only be trumped by the Fitz signing last season as worst Jets QB FA signings!

I never said to sign Fitz for 18 mil last year. That figure was just an unsubstantiated rumor. He was willing to sign at 1 year for 12 two months before he signed with the Jets. I thought it was a fair offer for him and for the team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gEYno said:

I said earlier that Macc should be quartered if he trades a pick for a QB at this point.  I stand by that.

Gun to head. Him or Jay Cutler?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Gun to head. Him or Jay Cutler?

Bullet.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...