NFL Rumors / Signings / Cuts / Trades (Non-Jets)

C Mart

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

First visit for him that I've heard of

It makes sense.  Indy needs D talent like crazy.

Just now, section314 said:

Or maybe the Jets really like the ILB who was asked to leave the combine early? Mr.Foster.

As much as I like Foster, if they take an ILB in back to back years and one at #6 overall, I will kill my dog.  And I dont own a dog.  So I will go out and buy a dog only to kill it moments later .

1 minute ago, JiF said:

As much as I like Foster, if they take an ILB in back to back years and one at #6 overall, I will kill my dog.  And I dont own a dog.  So I will go out and buy a dog only to kill it moments later .

Ding Dong, PETA calling!

4 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Schefter saying that we gave Hightower birthday cupcakes when he visited here. ROFLMAO.

Mac: look Dante.  Do you pronounce it Dante or Dawn-te?  Anywho.  We cant afford to give you a signing bonus but please taste these cupcakes for your Bday.  Mrs. Mac baked them for you with her secret recipe.  They are delicious! 

Hightower: ///takes bite of cup cake, makes a funny face, pulls a piece of a paper out of his mouth and begins to read; Will you sign with the Jets? check - yes or no.

Just now, JiF said:

Mac: look Dante.  Do you pronounce it Dante or Dawn-te?  Anywho.  We cant afford to give you a signing bonus but please taste these cupcakes for your Bday.  Mrs. Mac baked them for you with her secret recipe.  They are delicious! 

Hightower: ///takes bite of cup cake, makes a funny face, pulls a piece of a paper out of his mouth and begins to read; Will you sign with the Jets, check yes or no?

Also apparently, we sent his mother Jets gear. And then there's this.

Dont'a Hightower is scheduled to fly to Pittsburgh tonight. But storm also expected to hit New Jersey. So Mother Nature now figures into FA.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Hightower: ///takes bite of cup cake, makes a funny face, pulls a piece of a paper out of his mouth and begins to read; Will you sign with the Jets, check yes or no?

or....on his visit slip him some magic brownies then drop a dime on his azz if he resigns with the Patsies...

34 minutes ago, section314 said:

Or maybe the Jets really like the ILB who was asked to leave the combine early, Mr.Foster?

I sure do.  Most Kuechly-like ILB draft prospect since... well,...  Luke Kuechly.

30 minutes ago, JiF said:

Last person who tried this got bit by the dog .......right in the ? 

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I sure do.  Most Kuechly-like ILB draft prospect since... well,...  Luke Kuechly.

If the NY Jets draft inside linebackers at 20 and then at 6 in back to back drafts we are super bowl bound

Everyone knows that ILBs are by far the most important, impactful and skill position on a team.

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

If the NY Jets draft inside linebackers at 20 and then at 6 in back to back drafts we are super bowl bound

Everyone knows that ILBs are by far the most important, impactful and skill position on a team.

of course.  Doesn't everybody know that?  If we can't draft Foster, then we should sign Hightower and trade for Kuechly.  As Woody once said: "You can never have enough Tebow  ILB."

44 minutes ago, JiF said:

Michael Vick says "hi" ! :D 

3 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Hi Steve.  Not sure why you and several others did not get my meaning.  I was not responding to the Pats signing Cook.  It was to our overall low key participation in free agency. As we need players at so many positions, I was hoping Mcc would have been making more of an impact.

Got it....However, we were not going to be that active in free agency, and this is a GOOD thing.  We have to stop trying to buy a championship.  It doesn't work.  You have to have a kick-azz scouting team with a GM who trusts them.  We need to draft our way to success.  

Archived