NFL Rumors / Signings / Cuts / Trades (Non-Jets)

C Mart

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

What say you C Mart? You on board with letting the youngsters play and go 1-15 or bringing in some vets and let McCown try and get us to

4-12?

Vets don't mean 33 yrs old. Vets can be 25-26 yrs old. 

Play the season out and see what happens. You're trying to build a positive, accountable, winning culture. 

Players & coaches aren't "tanking". 

Just because McCown is starting week 1 doesn't mean he'll be starting week 6, 8 or whatever.  Hackenberg & Petty will get their chances to play. 

1 hour ago, C Mart said:

Just because McCown is starting week 1 doesn't mean he'll be starting week 6, 8 or whatever.  Hackenberg & Petty will get their chances to play. 

C Mart I hope you are right and we don't have a repeat of last season where all we heard from Bowlesey is McCown gives us the best chance to win even after a 6 INT game. 

Adam Schefter‏  @AdamSchefter  

Su'a Cravens told some Redskins on Saturday he plans to retire, but a meeting with team officials has changed his mind for now, per sources.

The 22-year-old Su'a Cravens, who was nursing a knee injury, now expected to miss start of season as Washington helps him address issues.

Mike Jones‏ @MikeJonesWaPo  

Cravens wasn't at Redskins practice this morning. This isn't first time he's considered retirement, I'm told.

1 hour ago, C Mart said:

Adam Schefter‏  @AdamSchefter  

Su'a Cravens told some Redskins on Saturday he plans to retire, but a meeting with team officials has changed his mind for now, per sources.

The 22-year-old Su'a Cravens, who was nursing a knee injury, now expected to miss start of season as Washington helps him address issues.

Mike Jones‏ @MikeJonesWaPo  

Cravens wasn't at Redskins practice this morning. This isn't first time he's considered retirement, I'm told.

I think that organization should allow that kid to retire and deal with whatever issue is worrying him instead of trying to talk him into playing . 

1 hour ago, C Mart said:

via Shefter 

Browns claimed five players on waivers: WR Reggie Davis, DB Michael Jordan, NT TY McGill, WR Kasen Williams, QB Josh Woodrum.

I also like this QB . I'm personally hoping the Jets add a QB to the practice squad .

5 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

Kid has fallen far . Injuries 

Ah. Was just looking into him. Name sounded familiar 

Well done, Tin

Kevin Fishbain (@kfishbain)

9/3/17, 3:07 PM

There's your news for the day: the Bears waived RB Jeremy Langford. Was never able to get back to form after last year's ankle injury.

On 9/2/2017 at 5:49 PM, NYs Stepchild said:

Should take a look at Michael Schofield 

Ian Rapoport‏  @RapSheet  

Interesting tidbit from Sunday No. 2: OL Michael Schofield was claimed by a whopping 5 teams (DET, WAS, MIN, LAC & NO). #Chargers got him.

23 hours ago, RoadFan said:

This is by far the biggest surprise for me.

Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet)

9/4/17, 5:40 PM

The #Browns claimed OT Zach Banner, formerly of the #Colts. Not @JoeBanner13. RB Jonathan Williams went unclaimed and is free.

Just now, C Mart said:

Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet)

9/4/17, 5:40 PM

The #Browns claimed OT Zach Banner, formerly of the #Colts. Not @JoeBanner13. RB Jonathan Williams went unclaimed and is free.

Something behind the scenes with Jonathan Williams?  He didn't go unclaimed becaused he can't play.

Archived