NFL Rumors / Signings / Cuts / Trades (Non-Jets)

C Mart

Just now, dbatesman said:

Geno sucks, but I agree with this 100%. This website will be replaced by a picture of a mushroom cloud.

There are no other options..  Barkley?  McGroin?  pfft..

Geno is coming back.  Embrace it.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Mauldin was suppose to make a jump and he didn't. He is viewed as a situational pass rusher and valuable in only that role.

Mauldin is not going anywhere if they sign Perry - starters on outside would be Jenkins and Perry while Mauldin would be in some sub packages but it sure would mean Mauldin years are numbered with jets

I hope they sign Lemonier actually as well so our 4 main are Perry, Jenkins, Mauldin, and Lemonier for 2017

1 minute ago, C Mart said:
Kyle Juszczyk - RB -  49ers

49ers agreed to terms with FB Kyle Juszczyk, formerly of the Ravens.

Juszczyk is an excellent blocker, but also an adept pass catcher, snagging 78 passes over the past two seasons. He'll be a versatile body out of the backfield for creative play-caller Kyle Shanahan. Slowly but surely, the 49ers are at least adding a few viable NFLers to their skill corps. Juszczyk turns 26 in April.

Mar 8 - 4:48 PM

2 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

NO!!!!!!!!

Pats to TRADE FOR Colts' DeWayne Allen for ONLY a 6th!!!!  :angry:

Patriots acquired TE Dwayne Allen and a sixth-round pick from the Colts in exchange for a fourth-round pick.

The surprising move is a result of free agency's moving parts, with the Colts re-signing Jack Doyle and the Pats letting Martellus Bennett walk. Allen has long teased tantalizing upside as a complete tight end, but was extremely disappointing in the first season of a four-year, $29.4 million extension in 2016. Allen was out-played by Doyle, including as a blocker. The Pats clearly believe his game can be revived, while he can be more of a role player if Rob Gronkowski can stay on the field. If not, Allen has the skill-set to be an every-down player, at least in theory.
Related: Colts

Mar 8 - 4:27 PM

Dude, the Pats are giving up a 4th. 

They get back Allen and a 6th.

Solid trade for the new Indy GM. Grigson made it tough to cheer for them (my wife's team). I'm hoping this new guy is much, much better.

Falcons agreed to terms with QB Matt Schaub on a two-year, $9 million deal.

The Falcons will pay $4.5 million per year to a player they hope never attempts a pass. Schaub provides excellent intangibles as a No. 2, but is completely washed as a passer. Schaub turns 36 in June.

6 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Mike Garafolo‏ @MikeGarafolo

Browns have a legit shot at landing S Tony Jefferson, are offering him the most money by far, sources tell me + @RapSheet. Ravens in it too.

This would suck, but the draft (especially top 10) is loaded with talent at safety. So I wouldn't be too down about it.

5 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Mike Garafolo‏ @MikeGarafolo

Browns have a legit shot at landing S Tony Jefferson, are offering him the most money by far, sources tell me + @RapSheet. Ravens in it too.

I think they should go draft FS like Josh Jones from NC or Osi

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

The Jets are the last team any decent free agent wants to sign with its becoming reality. 

This organization is a mess. 

Nick Perry is a decent free agent and we have been linked to him. Good Try tho.

Archived