Bills, 49ers, Jets all out of Glennon bidding

Gas2No99

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Name the last QB who is considered a top 1st rounder to not come out when eligible?  I'll wait till you count down to Andrew Luck, and Peyton Manning.

Way to answer your own dumb question 

this will be another jet regret.

fools, 15m for a starting QB is normal.

He will prove to be well worth that 15M and macc will once again look like the cheapskate he really is.

bad bad move and I can prove it: Almost all jet fans are happy NOW that he isnt going to be a jet. This can only mean "Macc had the chance to get gleenon for cheap and blew it!" a year from now.

You know I will be right. Have fun with chase daniels

6 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

bad bad move and I can prove it: Almost all jet fans are happy NOW that he isnt going to be a jet. This can only mean "Macc had the chance to get gleenon for cheap and blew it!" a year from now.

Well yeah. We do not get paid ungodly sums of money to be good at evaluating football players. He does. 

8 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

He will prove to be well worth that 15M and macc will once again look like the cheapskate he really is.

Perfect if he comes cheap. 

6 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Jets did the right thing..and that's all I'll say about this. Regardless of if he lights it up with Chicago or not, it was still the right decision based solely on the Jets situation and the direction they are trying to go this offseason. Too many holes to throw 14 mill per year or even MORE at an unsure thing. Glennon was intriguing, but we have two young guys that we used picks on..Chicago doesn't. We have an obligation to at least try these guys out and give them a shot...otherwise why did we even draft them? Going in a different and cheaper direction is the right call. I applaud Mac for not getting caught up in the hype and curiosity of Glennon.

17 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Only thing we will be chasing with that clown is 1-15

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Jets did the right thing..and that's all I'll say about this. Regardless of if he lights it up with Chicago or not, it was still the right decision based solely on the Jets situation and the direction they are trying to go this offseason. Too many holes to throw 14 mill per year or even MORE at an unsure thing. Glennon was intriguing, but we have two young guys that we used picks on..Chicago doesn't. We have an obligation to at least try these guys out and give them a shot...otherwise why did we even draft them? Going in a different and cheaper direction is the right call. I applaud Mac for not getting caught up in the hype and curiosity of Glennon.

Wait, what?

Just now, Sperm Edwards said:

Wait, what?

You read that right. He won't light it up here. We have too many missing pieces. It will not be the same situation as if he did it on another team. You think Prescott would have the year he did if he didn't have Elliot, Bryant and countless other good to great offensive pieces? 

3 minutes ago, thadude said:

We're jets fans Sperm

We love rooting for crap quarterbacks while passing on the good ones

In this particular situation, you mean rooting for the two guys we already have on the roster at a cheaper price who haven't even had the opportunity to really get starter reps and prepare for a starting gig competition? You mean root against a guy who wants 14-16 mill a year who isn't a sure thing just as the two players we already have? Oh okay then. 

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

You read that right. He won't light it up here. We have too many missing pieces. It will not be the same situation as if he did it on another team. You think Prescott would have the year he did if he didn't have Elliot, Bryant and countless other good to great offensive pieces? 

Why bother watching football?

You already post outcomes in alternate dimensions 

1 minute ago, thadude said:

Trubisky, Kizer and Watson - 2 out of 3 probably fall to 39

It could happen. I still remember little Aaron sitting all dejected as Roger Goodell invited him to sit with him from the barren VIP table.       As he sat alone and isolate like tomshane at junior prom. Just like Tom, he showed them. 

Just now, HighPitch said:

You guys are funny. 

You cant faathom the thought of paying an average nfl salary to a qb. 

Then you say  you cant take risks right now. 

You guys are ecpecting a better tham avg qb at 6 million 

Priceless

High pitch, we can pay Centers $10 mil per and interior DL $20 mil per

How on earth could we pay a qb?

Just now, The Crusher said:

It could happen. I still remember little Aaron sitting all dejected as Roger Goodell invited him to sit with him from the barren VIP table.       As he sat alone and isolate like tomshane at junior prom. Just like Tom, he showed them. 

Hack is a future all-pro quarterback and he fell to rd 2

3 minutes ago, thadude said:

Why bother watching football?

You already post outcomes in alternate dimensions 

did you try to quote yourself and quoted me by accident? Because it seems like you are the one who posts as if Glennon is already a star and we made a sh*t decision based on NOTHING. I provided logical reasons to support my opinion on why it was the correct decision. What did you base yours off of? I'll wait.

3 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

You guys are funny. 

You cant faathom the thought of paying an average nfl salary to a qb. 

Then you say  you cant take risks right now. 

You guys are ecpecting a better tham avg qb at 6 million 

Priceless

Not when you are in need of premium positions such as LT, CB, etc. it's apart of building through the draft to try the guys we picked not only because we need to spend money everywhere but because a draft pick was spent on them.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

did you try to quote yourself and quoted me by accident? Because it seems like you are the one who posts as if Glennon is already a star and we made a sh*t decision based on NOTHING. I provided logical reasons to support my opinion on why it was the correct decision. What did you base yours off of? I'll wait.

he's probably basing it on the fact that Glennon is Young he was just drafted a few years ago in the second round and had 30 touchdowns and only nine interceptions the one year he started so paying a guy 13 - 15 million isn't a reach and if you're not willing to take some kind of chance you're never going to get ahead

Just now, HighPitch said:

he's probably basing it on the fact that Glennon is Young he was just drafted a few years ago in the second round and had 30 touchdowns and only nine interceptions the one year he started so paying a guy 13 - 15 million isn't a reach and if you're not willing to take some kind of chance you're never going to get ahead

30 touchdowns.....to 9 interceptions? Yeah I'll leave that where it is.

Archived