Joe Mixon

HessStation

So I checked YouTube to watch the incident and unfortunately decided to read some of the comments. I'm completely floored how many peopl...i mean, complete ******* losers were sticking up for him. What happened to men in this country? When was it ever ok to hit...no sucker punch a woman to the floor.  

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

So I checked YouTube to watch the incident and unfortunately decided to read some of the comments. I'm completely floored how many peopl...i mean, complete ******* losers were sticking up for him. What happened to men in this country? When was it ever ok to hit...no sucker punch a woman to the floor.  

What video did you watch?  He calmly walked into the store, she literally waved him over to her with her hand.  Who knows what was said at the table but she then instigated the incident by pushing him with 2 hands on the chest.  He then pump faked a punch as if to say, "dont touch me again".  She followed that act by smacking him in the face.  And the proceeded to get knocked the **** out.

I'm not condoning what Mixon did.  It was a scumbag move.  What kind of pussy lays out a girl for that?  But that wasnt a sucker punch and from all you see on the video, she struck him twice before he responded.

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

What video did you watch?  He calmly walked into the store, she literally waved him over to her with her hand.  Who knows what was said at the table but she then instigated the incident by pushing him with 2 hands on the chest.  He then pump faked a punch as if to say, "dont touch me again".  She followed that act by smacking him in the face.  And the proceeded to get knocked the **** out.

I'm not condoning what Mixon did.  It was a scumbag move.  What kind of pussy lays out a girl for that?  But that wasnt a sucker punch and from all you see on the video, she struck him twice before he responded.

According to Mixon, the guy at the table called him the N word. Mixon then replied by calling him the F word (apparently he was gay) prompting the girl to attack Mixon.

Like I said, keep your hands to yourself and there won't be any problems

Well it wasn't;t really a sucker punch because she poked him, he faked a swing and then she slapped him.

What he did was not smart and not right but if this was a man instead of a woman what would the reaction be?  And if a man poked you and slapped you what would you do?

I don;t know what precipitated the whole thing in the 1st place as there are two stories as usual but poking and slapping a person, any person can lead to them taking extreme offense and only a naive moron would think otherwise.

You'd have to be an absolute pussy to hit a woman under any circumstances. If your mental processing is so limited that you can't navigate even the most hostile situation where a broad is coming at you, you probably have some sort of mental impairment anyway. 

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You'd have to be an absolute pussy to hit a woman under any circumstances. If your mental processing is so limited that you can't navigate even the most hostile situation where a broad is coming at you, you probably have some sort of mental impairment anyway. 

Bitch, shut the **** up with your coddling. If you step to anybody aggressively, then don't complain when you get dealt with in an aggressive manner

1 hour ago, King P said:

According to Mixon, the guy at the table called him the N word. Mixon then replied by calling him the F word (apparently he was gay) prompting the girl to attack Mixon.

Like I said, keep your hands to yourself and there won't be any problems

Two stupid ignorant idiots and 1 dumb bitch.  I will never condone hitting a woman unless its your life or hers and that was not the case here.  A million ways to avoid the situation without going there.  He could have killed her. 

I do agree though, the second you put your hands on someone...what happens next you need to be prepared for...anything can happen including losing your life because you never know what type of low life scumbag psychopath you're dealing with...like Joe Mixon.

5 minutes ago, King P said:

Bitch, shut the **** up with your coddling. If you step to anybody aggressively, then don't complain when you get dealt with in an aggressive manner

I'm going out on a limb here and saying you're 5'7, 123 lbs and are terrified of spiders, needles, and small dogs.

Just now, JiF said:

Two stupid ignorant idiots and 1 dumb bitch.  I will never condone hitting a woman unless its your life or hers and that was not the case here.  A million ways to avoid the situation without going there.  He could have killed her

I do agree though, the second you put your hands on someone...what happens next you need to be prepared for...anything can happen including losing your life because you never know what type of low life scumbag psychopath you're dealing with...like Joe Mixon.

With one punch? LOL

4 minutes ago, King P said:

With one punch? LOL

Absolutely.  It's happened before and usually those stories are man on man.  It's rare and an extreme way of looking at it...but you're damn right he could have killed her with that type of a punch.  I'm not going post videos of some being killed but they're out there.  Many stories like this exist.   Use the google if you're truly interested. 

Just now, JiF said:

Absolutely.  It's happened before and usually those stories are man on man.  It's rare and an extreme way of looking at it...but you're damn right he could have killed her with that type of a punch.  I'm not going post videos of some being killed but they're out there.  Many stories like this exist.   Use the google if you're truly interested. 

I don't doubt it has happened, but like you even said. It's extremely rare. Being a fan of combat sports (especially boxing) I've seen a million punches thrown and rarely does death occur. And if it does it's due to an accumulation of punches, not 1 punch.

I only responded like that because I got the feeling from that post that you view women as fragile little creatures, which is always funny to me.

2 minutes ago, King P said:

I don't doubt it has happened, but like you even said. It's extremely rare. Being a fan of combat sports (especially boxing) I've seen a million punches thrown and rarely does death occur. And if it does it's due to an accumulation of punches, not 1 punch.

I only responded like that because I got the feeling from that post that you view women as fragile little creatures, which is always funny to me.

Well, in this case, you got a world class athlete about to the enter the NFL and a very out of shape frumpy young lady who clearly has never had to defend herself in here life. In combat sports, you have 2 trained fighters prepared to take punches and are typically within a few pounds of their opponent.  You're not exactly comparing apples to apples here. 

Like I said, she attacked him and should have been prepared for what comes next.  That doesnt change the fact that Mixon is a scumbag for doing it. 

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Well it wasn't;t really a sucker punch because she poked him, he faked a swing and then she slapped him.

What he did was not smart and not right but if this was a man instead of a woman what would the reaction be?  And if a man poked you and slapped you what would you do?

I don;t know what precipitated the whole thing in the 1st place as there are two stories as usual but poking and slapping a person, any person can lead to them taking extreme offense and only a naive moron would think otherwise.

Here's what we know. She was obviously upset and her friend was a gay male under 160 lbs. He approaches her, he comes up to her. Whatever is said she's visibly upset. FINALLY her half ass punch and slap DOES NOT ******* CONSTITUTE a ******* right hook from him. THe ******* dude is a low life and so is anyone and everyone defending him.

THat's the facts.

But yeeah sure the backstory has two sides. From her side he or a group was making fun of her gay friend and she was pissed about it. Sounds plausable. His side of story, of course, sounds utterly ridiculous... but who knows. Either way doesn't change anything in my first paragraph. 

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Here's what we know. She was obviously upset and her friend was a gay male under 160 lbs. He approaches her, he comes up to her. Whatever is said she's visibly upset. FINALLY her half ass punch and slap DOES NOT ******* CONSTITUTE a ******* right hook from him. THe ******* dude is a low life and so is anyone and everyone defending him.

THat's the facts.

But yeeah sure the backstory has two sides. From her side he or a group was making fun of her gay friend and she was pissed about it. Sounds plausable. His side of story, of course, sounds utterly ridiculous... but who knows. Either way doesn't change anything in my first paragraph. 

Substitute the girl with the guy in the video, would you still be so outraged?

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

THat's the facts.

You never answered my question about A if it was a man or B if someone did that to you?

Just now, HessStation said:

No. THere's a difference. Unless you're a feminist or a pussy. 

Oh, so you're just another fool who treats women like they're fragile snowflakes and should be able to do whatever they want without repercussions? LOL

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

You never answered my question about A if it was a man or B if someone did that to you?

There's a difference if it were a man. If my girlfriend was utterly pissed at me and flailing her drunken arms at me in disgust...would I knock her out. ARE YOU ******* HIGH??? DO YOU HAVE ONE IOTA OF INTEGRITY IN YOUR ENTIRE BODY??? that would be my answer. 

31 minutes ago, HessStation said:

THat's the facts.

I agree...but if you're going to attack someone, you should be prepared for what's next.  It's not how you or I would handle it.  Mixon is a piece of sh*t for doing it but that's this world.  It's filled with pieces of sh*t.  Which is why if you attack someone, you shouldnt be surprised about what follows.

Just now, JiF said:

I agree...but if you're going to attack someone, you should be prepared for what's next.  It's not how you or I would handle it.  Mixon is a piece of sh*t for doing it but that's this world.  It's filled with pieces of sh*t.  Which is why if you attack someone, you shouldnt be surprised about what follows.

First off, no. 

Second off, if I were forced to have to patronize your ridiculous opinion...In this particular situation Jif, she is upset and being consoled by her friend. They are walking away he is following her. Whatever is said it seems to have been antagonizing, either before or during her reaction, which is a weak ass push and flailing arms. For ****'s sake I can't even do this with you man. Good ****kkng god help us all that you can even understand or sympathize in even a shred of his actions. If that ****er gets drafted by the Jets I'm not rooting for them. As you know I barely like the team in the first place.

"The gay dude ... he called me something," Mixon said in the video. "He was like (slur). So then I was like, you got me messed up. And then I called him a (slur). And after that, the girl, she dropped her purse, that's when she came in my face, pushed me, and then my glasses came off, and then, like, I had, like, jumped at her, like, to watch out. And then she came in my face. I put my head down. And she swung on me.

Mixon also claims Molitor's slap "felt like a dude hit me."

"I was so shocked, because she hit me so hard," Mixon said. "It felt like a dude hit me. And after that, like, my face went boom, my reaction was just right there."

Mixon was 1 million percent in the wrong. Anyone defending that needs their head examined. I also dont think he deserves the electric chair and he should be granted the opportunity to earn a living in the skill he excels at.

Archived