Jets Season Tickets

JetNation

metlife.jpg

When you go 5 and 11 in the NFL two things usually happen next.

1. You start the process of finding a new QB
  2. You tell your season ticket holders that there will be no price increase the following season

Free agency starts on Thursday, so we will soon find out what the Jets are thinking about # 1. On Tuesday though the Jets did announce that there won’t be a price increase for tickets this year.

Neil Glat sums it up this way:

“Looking at the secondary ticket prices and comparable tickets for other New York sporting events and other NFL teams, the decision was made to keep it flat,” said Jets President Neil Glat. “They are still lower than 2010 when MetLife Stadium opened.”

I looked at my tickets online and the Jets are offering a four payment plan for season ticket renewals. The total cost of your tickets and parking are divided into four equal payments; due on 4/17, 5/17, 6/17 and 7/17.

From the Jets site:

Your 2017 ticket pricing will be unchanged. More information on variable pricing will be communicated once the schedule is released in April.

One new feature this year is a signing bonus. Which looks like a Jets Reward credit. For my lower level end zone seats it looks like we qualify for a $40 per seat credit if we renew in time.

If they renew their season tickets by one of two deadlines, they can receive a credit of anywhere from $20 per seat to $100 per seat, depending on the location in the building.

signingbonus.png

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
T5w1a3RxeeE

Click here to read the full story...

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, JetNation said:

“Looking at the secondary ticket prices and comparable tickets for other New York sporting events and other NFL teams, the decision was made to keep it flat,” said Jets President Neil Glat. “They are still lower than 2010 when MetLife Stadium opened.”

What site is he looking on? I saw tickets going for 6 bucks on multiple occasions. 

That offer doesn't even make any sense - at least not to me. PSL or no re: season tix, if you're on a 4 payment plan, your first installment is due by 4/17, anyway.  And, if you are a PSL owner, what about that offer gives you any incentive to pay in full on or before May 1st?  False advertising from where I'm sitting.  What's that smell? Desperation. 

my psls were paid day one but damn if I could get .75 on the dollar I would be out in a heart beat-40+ years of going and the team is going to be unwatchable(like last year) for the next 3+ years.

the reward cards suck as does the reward program as well

thanks for nothing jets

The Rewards Program is pure excrement.  Nobody likes it.  Yet the jets say people love it.  I'll bet they are basing that on how many peopl cash in their points for worthless, meaningless trinkets.  

I refuse to cash in for that garbage.  It makes them claim the program is a success when every fan I know thinks it is stupid and worthless.

The Jets marketing group is brain damaged.  It always has been from the very beginning.  It's like they hire college interns who have no idea what they are doing.

#fakerewards 

8 minutes ago, Dcat said:

The Rewards Program is pure excrement.  Nobody likes it.  Yet the jets say people love it.  I'll bet they are basing that on how many peopl cash in their points for worthless, meaningless trinkets.  

I refuse to cash in for that garbage.  It makes them claim the program is a success when every fan I know thinks it is stupid and worthless.

The Jets marketing group is brain damaged.  It always has been from the very beginning.  It's like they hire college interns who have no idea what they are doing.

#fakerewards 

I like it. I didn't do one thing differently, I always go to all 10 games and I go in before kickoff. I don't do any of the radio codes for bonus points etc. So nothing changed for me in how I watched the Jets other than I swipe a card instead of have to bring in paper tickets.

And this year I redeemed my points for four lift tickets to Mountain creek. We were going skiing anyway. The tickets would have cost me $75 each. So I saved $300 by doing nothing differently. I am pretty happy about Jets rewards.

If your a PSL owner in say a club section can you ask for a transfer to better seats in the section if available assuming the PSL is the same for each seat, like moving from Row 9 to Row 3, or same row, but from middle of row to an Aisle seat?

2 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

If your a PSL owner in say a club section can you ask for a transfer to better seats in the section if available assuming the PSL is the same for each seat, like moving from Row 9 to Row 3, or same row, but from middle of row to an Aisle seat?

That's correct!

You could upgrade each year until you get down to Row 1 in your section or one of similar PSL face value.

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

I like it. I didn't do one thing differently, I always go to all 10 games and I go in before kickoff. I don't do any of the radio codes for bonus points etc. So nothing changed for me in how I watched the Jets other than I swipe a card instead of have to bring in paper tickets.

And this year I redeemed my points for four lift tickets to Mountain creek. We were going skiing anyway. The tickets would have cost me $75 each. So I saved $300 by doing nothing differently. I am pretty happy about Jets rewards.

well here is one fan who actually  likes the "Rewards" program.  Bravo for the Jets. Woo Hoo.  

IMO, the trinket rewards program blows.  My mother did better with green stamps.

4 minutes ago, Flushing Roots said:

That's correct!

You could upgrade each year until you get down to Row 1 in your section or one of similar PSL face value.

Ok thank you.  I'm entertaining purchasing a Mezz Sideline Club PSL for .10 on the dollar, and wondering if I do then could I upgrade the row, seats ect. might be the deciding factor to pull the trigger that I can eventually improve to Row 1, or maybe Row 14 aisle seats (I might like being in last row of the section for convience).

12 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Ok thank you.  I'm entertaining purchasing a Mezz Sideline Club PSL for .10 on the dollar, and wondering if I do then could I upgrade the row, seats ect. might be the deciding factor to pull the trigger that I can eventually improve to Row 1, or maybe Row 14 aisle seats (I might like being in last row of the section for convience).

I bought 2 in 104 Row 17 for 6.25 cents on the dollar about a month ago and then moved to 129 Row 17 (sun at my back and not in my face).

Jets told me you can move anywhere in any section where the PSL face value is the same.

If I wanted to move 2 rows back in 129 to Row 19, it would have been fine.

You're good!  Pull the trigger and once all the paperwork is signed, call the Jets and ask them to check the inventory for you.

10 minutes ago, Flushing Roots said:

I bought 2 in 104 Row 17 for 6.25 cents on the dollar about a month ago and then moved to 129 Row 17 (sun at my back and not in my face).

Jets told me you can move anywhere in any section where the PSL face value is the same.

If I wanted to move 2 rows back in 129 to Row 19, it would have been fine.

You're good!  Pull the trigger and once all the paperwork is signed, call the Jets and ask them to check the inventory for you.

?

57 minutes ago, Dcat said:

well here is one fan who actually  likes the "Rewards" program.  Bravo for the Jets. Woo Hoo.  

IMO, the trinket rewards program blows.  My mother did better with green stamps.

Okay. So I got $300 for free. You said NOBODY likes it. I talk to a lot of people who like it. A lot of others don't.

But you aren't correct in saying that there is no value and nobody likes it.

I don't consider someone giving me $300 a trinket.

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Okay. So I got $300 for free. You said NOBODY likes it. I talk to a lot of people who like it. A lot of others don't.

If you saw it on the sidewalk, you'd pick it up.

On 3/9/2017 at 3:58 PM, SAR I said:

Great sections.  Take 237 if you don't want the sun in your face.

SAR I

So sunny side is better, or worse?  I pulled trigger got PSL at less then .10 on the dollar, and I can according to another poster pick from open seats in equal value PSL sections so I can switch to either.

Hopefully the Jets find a franchise QB, and me, and my son can enjoy some future winning seasons!

2 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

So sunny side is better, or worse?  I pulled trigger got PSL at less then .10 on the dollar, and I can according to another poster pick from open seats in equal value PSL sections so I can switch to either.

Hopefully the Jets find a franchise QB, and me, and my son can enjoy some future winning seasons!

Love the optimism.

The sunny side is worse.  Sun glare in your face the whole game, even sunglasses don't help much.

SAR I

On 3/9/2017 at 4:23 PM, Maxman said:

Oh and they are letting you buy tickets in your PSL section or less. I am thinking about buying two more seats in my section.

Unless they are immediately adjacent to your own seats, why bother?  In 2017, you will be able to  get additional tickets in your section every week on stub hub for less than 50 cents on the dollar.

10 hours ago, SAR I said:

Love the optimism.

The sunny side is worse.  Sun glare in your face the whole game, even sunglasses don't help much.

SAR I

this is true.  Shady side is much better on the eyes.  There is a reason the TV cameras are ALWAYS on the shady side (in every stadium).  Plus I like to be able to see the goings on on the Jets bench facing it, not behind it.

24 minutes ago, Dcat said:

this is true.  Shady side is much better on the eyes.  There is a reason the TV cameras are ALWAYS on the shady side (in every stadium).  Plus I like to be able to see the goings on on the Jets bench facing it, not behind it.

Some make the case that the sunny side is good in December because it's a bit warmer, but that isn't correct either.  They still wind up all bundled up in winter clothes and they still have to wear sunglasses and squint the whole game.

Shady side or bust.

SAR I

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

Yes.

Ironically.

54 minutes ago, Dcat said:

29 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Some make the case that the sunny side is good in December because it's a bit warmer, but that isn't correct either.  They still wind up all bundled up in winter clothes and they still have to wear sunglasses and squint the whole game.

Shady side or bust.

SAR I

Good to know thanks guys.

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Shady side or bust.

SAR I

Without question.  Who wants to squint the whole game?

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 3:59 PM, Maxman said:

Look at it this way, how much of a PSL would $300 buy? Not much I would assume ...

17 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

Look at it this way, how much of a PSL would $300 buy? Not much I would assume ...

On the after-market, $300 can get you 2 or 3 lower level end zone PSLs that originally cost $5,000/each.  :shock:

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

Well it's official I'm a PSL owner in section 240, paid about .075 on the dollar, now can't wait to park next to @SAR I BMW, hope I don't accidentally dent it when I open my door ?

Congrats wish you all the best, make memories at all the games win or lose. 

I miss going and hope to get back in on the action myself someday soon. 

Archived