So who is the next GM and Head Coach

thadude

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Newsflash, the team is being rebuilt and hard decisions are going to be made.  And

for once it seems Woody is going to allow it.  We've been "patching the tires" since 2011

and it hasn't worked

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Tell that to the fans flying banners and buying billboards.

This comment does not make sense.  The fans were aware of his drafts.  You're the only one who seems to ignore the abject failure of them as playing a role.

Just now, gEYno said:

This comment does not make sense.  The fans were aware of his drafts.  You're the only one who seems to ignore the abject failure of them as playing a role.

No, No. it just seems that firing a guy after two years because of his drafts when they hardly had a chance to develop is weird.

The Jets are going full steam ahead with The "Suck For Sam" campaign for 2017. Benji I. at LT SUUUUCKS. And Cutler is on his way! Next season New GM, New coach and New young star QB. Keep up the sucking Mikey. One year, in return for a clean slate and a young franchise QB... deal me in!!

Just now, #90 said:

The Jets are going full steam ahead with The "Suck For Sam" campaign for 2017. Benji I. at LT SUUUUCKS. And Cutler is on his way! Next season New GM, New coach and New young star QB. Keep up the sucking Mikey. One year, in return for a clean slate and a young franchise QB... deal me in!!

If they are tanking, you are not firing the GM and coach

2 minutes ago, gEYno said:

re·build

rēˈbild/
verb
build (something) again after it has been damaged or destroyed.

In fairness, I think Idzik really nailed the damaging and destroying part.  The "build again" part, not so much.

9 minutes ago, KRL said:

Newsflash, the team is being rebuilt and hard decisions are going to be made.  And

for once it seems Woody is going to allow it.  We've been "patching the tires" since 2011

and it hasn't worked

I didn't even know the Jets had wheels.  

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

Is this your way of subtlety inviting me and CJ to a game? 

RV tailgate. You guys have to come back to a game or 8 this year. I am not paying for you though. :)

You can store your orange juice in my fridge though. LOL, people are going to think that means something dirty.

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

No, No. it just seems that firing a guy after two years because of his drafts when they hardly had a chance to develop is weird.

Except two years later it's been proven that those drafts were even worse than they originally seemed (which was horrible).  There's a real possibility that out of 19 picks that he made, Winters and Enunwa could very easily be the only ones still on the Jets this year.  As of right now, there's only 5 of those picks left, 2 who are widely reported to be guys the Jets want to trade away (Richardson, Pryor), and the other who did nothing on an OL in desperate need of help (Dozier).

1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

Except two years later it's been proven that those drafts were even worse than they originally seemed (which was horrible).  There's a real possibility that out of 19 picks that he made, Winters and Enunwa could very easily be the only ones still on the Jets this year.  As of right now, there's only 5 of those picks left, 2 who are widely reported to be guys the Jets want to trade away (Richardson, Pryor), and the other who did nothing on an OL in desperate need of help (Dozier).

Yes NOW you can say that. But two years ago, could you say that?

13 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

hard to develop them when they were nearly all cut!

Archived