Letting PSL Lapse and not Renewing Tickets in 2017

14 hours ago, ECURB said:

The odds of feeling like you got a good value after 7 years was about 5% (if you thought otherwise shame on you)

I spent $30,000 (psl) on two seats and still pay $3,500 a year for tickets. I knew this cost in 2009 when we bought them and I knew it would be the cost for 1 win or 16 wins... if you thought anything else of the purchase or the JETS you were lying to yourself. 

The odds of YOU feeling good about your $30k purchase 7 years later are about 0%. I could buy a PSL and sit right next to you for 1/10th of what you paid. 

Enjoy the 2017 season. Go Jets!

16 hours ago, ECURB said:

Honestly if you are trying to bail out of you PSL's at this point you just were either delusional when you bought them or are terrible at financial decisions.

PSL's were never and will never be an investment.

The odds of owning PSL's to a winning team are less than 38%

The odds of owning PSL's to a superbowl team are slim to none

The odds of feeling like you got a good value after 7 years was about 5% (if you thought otherwise shame on you)

I spent $30,000 (psl) on two seats and still pay $3,500 a year for tickets. I knew this cost in 2009 when we bought them and I knew it would be the cost for 1 win or 16 wins... if you thought anything else of the purchase or the JETS you were lying to yourself. 

I am happy to have some amazing seats, have had some great times and will have many more memories. It is a luxury purchase and I am glad to have the luxury.

What section are you 111A/115A?  If so curious of the view from there in case I want to cut my price of tickets per year in half down the road when kid gets a little older, and can brave the elements.

On 6/17/2017 at 7:53 PM, ECURB said:

Honestly if you are trying to bail out of you PSL's at this point you just were either delusional when you bought them or are terrible at financial decisions.

PSL's were never and will never be an investment.

The odds of owning PSL's to a winning team are less than 38%

The odds of owning PSL's to a superbowl team are slim to none

I am happy to have some amazing seats, have had some great times and will have many more memories. It is a luxury purchase and I am glad to have the luxury.

giants disagree with most of your post

Archived