Over/Under 50tds for Brady?

thadude

Other than Gronk the Patriots were incredibly lucky last year when came to injuries, I believe their Oline was intact all year. That's really rare so who knows? Injuries change everything & football is a tough game. The 2016 Jets had a rash of injuries, my god we finished the season with 1 lineman standing (Carpenter).

Depends on Gronk's health.  But less, the Pats run in the RZ too much for 50.

For what it's worth, my brother is a pain management Doctor.  Given the multiple surgeries on his back, it is my brother's opinion (without actual examination of course), that Gronk has two options;

1) retire now and live with manageable pain in later life.

2) continue playing and deal with unmanageable, constant agony for the rest of his life.

2 hours ago, RoadFan said:

Depends on Gronk's health.  But less, the Pats run in the RZ too much for 50.

For what it's worth, my brother is a pain management Doctor.  Given the multiple surgeries on his back, it is my brother's opinion (without actual examination of course), that Gronk has two options;

1) retire now and live with manageable pain in later life.

2) continue playing and deal with unmanageable, constant agony for the rest of his life.

I work on ex athletes.  He won't do it, but Gronkb should retire.  No one is ok after multiple back surgeries.  By the time he's 40, it's going to be truly awful.  I don't wish it on anyone

16 minutes ago, chirorob said:

I work on ex athletes.  He won't do it, but Gronkb should retire.  No one is ok after multiple back surgeries.  By the time he's 40, it's going to be truly awful.  I don't wish it on anyone

He'll come back but I believe if he has any setbacks his family will start asking him to retire. The dude is a life loving guy & anyone whose had back troubles knows having back pain is debilitating. He's a young man, maybe not in football, but certainly in normal life.

1 hour ago, chirorob said:

Gronk is a beast he's an elite athlete with game changing skills he will recover rehab and return better than ever. 

5 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Gronk is a beast he's an elite athlete with game changing skills he will recover rehab and return better than ever. 

He will come back.

And 10 or 15 years from now when they retire his number with a little luck hell be able to walk out on the field without a wheel chair 

Archived