Geno Visiting Giants

JetsFanatic

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, August said:

But but but why should we sign a quarterback that no other team has shown any interest in signing. 

Lol, Geno is rumored to be getting a visit for a backup job and all the sudden the Geno lovers feel vindicated.

8 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Lol, Geno is rumored to be getting a visit for a backup job and all the sudden the Geno lovers feel vindicated.

It always warms my heart to see a beleaguered Jet get a chance to see what a professional organization looks like from the inside. 

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It always warms my heart to see a beleaguered Jet get a chance to see what a professional organization looks like from the inside. 

Can't wait to see Geno get to the playoffs as a backup QB who did not play one down, and all the Genoids telling everyone how they were right all along.

2 hours ago, Larz said:

please  please please  please  please  please  please  please  please  please  please  please  

He'd still be playing in the same stadium, the same state. Too close for comfort. No way the Gints sign that albatross. They ain't that stupid.  Smith's next stop....Somewhere in Canada. 

15 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

The only vindication is if he gets a chance and plays well. Him meeting with the Giants means nothing. I'm just pointing out the stupid logic that we can't sign him because he has zero interest from other teams. 

2 hours ago, Bob said:

This is wonderful. The worst QB in the NFL on a team I hate. LOVE IT!

Would be better if the Pats sign him. Trade Jimmy, sign Smith as Tom's backup. Belicheat could claim his greatest success, even greater than his 5 SB victories, by making Smith a viable backup QB.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Probably not I'm sure all the Super Bowl trophies were a dead give away he was visiting the Giants. 

Probably. He could have thought it was so but your associating a thought process there and we all know Geno"friggin"Smith does not think before he acts or he might still have a job.

5 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Probably. He could have thought it was so but your associating a thought process there and we all know Geno"friggin"Smith does not think before he acts or he might still have a job.

Funny thing if signed today he'd be the best QB on our roster. 

I'm just going to tell you this. Geno has little value on the open market. His low price tag is the only thing that sticks out. He has 30 starts (mostly bad ones). If he gets a job more power to him. He'll find work but it's a minor signing and unimportant.

17 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I'm just going to tell you this. Geno has little value on the open market. His low price tag is the only thing that sticks out. He has 30 starts (mostly bad ones). If he gets a job more power to him. He'll find work but it's a minor signing and unimportant.

He currently has more NFL wins than any of our QB's. 

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

@Pac ?

Don't lower yourself to that disingenuous style of debate.  No one would claim vindication if he didn't play a snap.  That's absurd.

The question has more to do with all the QB experts who kept saying Geno is the worst player in the league and no one is interested.  I read at least 10 separate experts tell me he may be out of the league altogether.

Meanwhile he's a more attractive option rehabbing from a torn ACL than their hero Ryan Fitzpatrick.  Of course he's going to be signed by someone so now the argument has to shift to "thank god it's not us" or "good luck being a backup".  It's laughably predictable.

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

What has he ever done for us?

I never knew he was supposed to do anything for me .   He was hired to do a job he had the required skill set for, but was never trained for .  Those that hired him, and paid him should be the one's to complain,   I chose to be a Jet fan, while Geno Smith was drafted into the Jets . I have no hatred in my heart towards any athlete.

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Ok if you say so let me know how it all works out for you including reselling your season tickets. 

joewilly12 

I have no intention of selling my season tickets.  Where did you get that from?

Any team without Geno Smith is a good team.  And if I chose to sell a few seats to a few games, I'll get more money for a team without Geno Smith than a team with him.  He's hated.

SAR I

Archived