Geno Visiting Giants

JetsFanatic

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, fltflo said:

You folks are a hoot, how long have some of you been Jets fans
You know what's coming, Eli is going to get hurt early and Geno will get his chance.
He plays well enough to lead the Gints to the playoff while we fall just short of the number one pick.
Geno finally become loved by Giants fans world wide. Eli retires in two years allowing Geno to have a long and productive career as the Giants starter including many wins against the Jets
Sar and many others continues to insist that Geno sucks, in spite of his two Super Bowls rings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need serious mental help my friend.  Please, before you do something you might regret.

1 hour ago, August said:

He literally created something in his head that doesn't exist in reality then tries to bait people into defending a point they never made or imply. Hence people "celebrating" Geno getting a backup job. 

I'd call him out on it but the mob that agrees with him does the same thing lol.  They like arguing against stuff that no one ever said.  They should run for office.

If watching Geno Smith win 2 Super Bowls with the Giants is what it takes to get him off the Jets then so be it. 
SAR I

That's what is so sad about you my friend, you hate Geno so much you rather be bring back Fitz before him. You would also be okay with us throwing away a possible franchise QB and having he win else where. Not saying that Geno will be any of those things, but if it happen you would be okay with it.
I have to wonder how many Falcon fans felt that way about Farve before he moved on.

You need serious mental help my friend.  Please, before you do something you might regret.

Too late my friend, I did that almost 50 years ago when I became a Jets fan

44 minutes ago, SAR I said:

If watching Geno Smith win 2 Super Bowls with the Giants is what it takes to get him off the Jets then so be it. 

SAR I

I bet you Giants fans have an easier time selling tickets with Geno at QB than you will have selling your Jets tickets. 

1 hour ago, fltflo said:

That's what is so sad about you my friend, you hate Geno so much you rather be bring back Fitz before him. You would also be okay with us throwing away a possible franchise QB and having he win else where. Not saying that Geno will be any of those things, but if it happen you would be okay with it.
I have to wonder how many Falcon fans felt that way about Farve before he moved on.

Cmon Sar was scarred when Geno replaced Sanchez. He had to take down the Nacho Fathead making Geno Smith public enemy #1 . 

7 hours ago, johnnyjet said:

How in gods name did the Giants let this stud leave their building.  What a joke of a franchise! 

They are clearly trying to figure out who they want to start, Eli or Geno. They are probably really struggling over that decision 

10 hours ago, Jetdawgg said:

The proof is that he signed Futz to a ridiculous contract last year. The other thing is that the younger QB's could not develop at all because of that. Petty is injured in case you missed that.

So is Geno"friggin"Smith pal. With a torn ACL. You know the injury that takes most of a year to heal? In a previous post you admit that Geno"friggin"Smith is not good but you want to sign him. What is the point of giving 5mil of precious cap space to an injured guy who by your own admission is not good? I would rather draft Deshaun Watson and play him than sign Geno"friggin"Smith. As I said before Petty is irrelevant:

Jets QB Bryce Petty will undergo surgery to repair his torn left (non-throwing) labrum next week.
It could be a lengthy recovery, though Petty should be ready for training camp. Petty showed nothing in his six appearances (four starts) this season, posting a 3:7 TD:INT ratio. It ended the fantasy that he could be the Jets' unlikely quarterback of the future. The Jets have invested major draft resources in the quarterback position since 2009 and have zero to show for it. Going on 26, Petty hasn't proven he can be a legitimate No. 2. Thu, Dec 29, 2016 01:28:00 PM

2 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Your wrong. There's a big picture of sh*tz at every parking booth with DO NOT ADMIT scrawled on the bottom of it.

Thats false he will be brought back as a Jets legend and entered into the Ring of Honor during halftime when we are 0-8. 

18 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I wonder if Brandon Marshall is lobbying for Geno Smith after all didnt he support him and then flip flop over to Ryan Fitzpatrick in the same week. 

If he was, and he's not -  people should listen.

Among other things, Brandon Marshall is a pro-bowl caliber professional football player that makes his living based to some degree on the abilities of a QB to place the football near his grasp.

Geno Smith, on the other hand, suffers from grandiose delusions and low level football skills which prevent him from having a grasp.

28 minutes ago, NJ said:

If he was, and he's not -  people should listen.

Among other things, Brandon Marshall is a pro-bowl caliber professional football player that makes his living based to some degree on the abilities of a QB to place the football near his grasp.

Geno Smith, on the other hand, suffers from grandiose delusions and low level football skills which prevent him from having a grasp.

Woh! Not sure if you heard, but Geno just came in at 86 of the top 100 FA available, after the first tier were gone. I think we have to face the facts here, Geno, actually is quite, good.

11 hours ago, August said:

At least you're consistent. Quick question when did you start hating Geno and at what point was there no turning back for you?

Started hating Geno the moment he was drafted, to this day I believe we gave up too soon on Mark Sanchez, it's rare you find a clutch playoff QB, even more rare for a dysfunctional organization to move on so quickly after significant success.  None of this was Geno's fault, however.

Really started hating Geno in his rookie season where he couldn't patch together back to back wins.  Win, lose, win, lose, win, lose the epitome of inconsistency.  He was just a rookie, so it was unfair for me to be so angry at him, but again he cost us Sanchez and he didn't look any better.

Absolutely started hating Geno in his disastrous 4-12 season, he took a step backwards as a player and a man, all that nasty behavior came out in full form, the Tweets, the dick pics, the media boycott, throwing players under the bus.

The point of no return for me to see him as a player or team leader was the $600 punch combined with the Oakland game where he cost us our 11th win and the playoffs.  When he went down against the Ravens, I just laughed, it was typical of him.

But what really put me over the top and detest this guy are fans in this forum who support him simply because of his ethnicity.  In all my years participating as a Jets fan, I've never seen racism creep in to our culture or conversations and it sickens me.

SAR I

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Started hating Geno the moment he was drafted, to this day I believe we gave up too soon on Mark Sanchez, it's rare you find a clutch playoff QB, even more rare for a dysfunctional organization to move on so quickly after significant success.  None of this was Geno's fault, however.

Really started hating Geno in his rookie season where he couldn't patch together back to back wins.  Win, lose, win, lose, win, lose the epitome of inconsistency.  He was just a rookie, so it was unfair for me to be so angry at him, but again he cost us Sanchez and he didn't look any better.

Absolutely started hating Geno in his disastrous 4-12 season, he took a step backwards as a player and a man, all that nasty behavior came out in full form, the Tweets, the dick pics, the media boycott, throwing players under the bus.

The point of no return for me to see him as a player or team leader was the $600 punch combined with the Oakland game where he cost us our 11th win and the playoffs.  When he went down against the Ravens, I just laughed, it was typical of him.

But what really put me over the top and detest this guy are fans in this forum who support him simply because of his ethnicity.  In all my years participating as a Jets fan, I've never seen racism creep in to our culture or conversations and it sickens me.

SAR I

Its actually pretty upsetting how much racism has peered into these boards in the last few years. But I guess Its a reflection of our country and society as a whole these days. Race relations are worse today than at any point I can remember in the last 40 years. Its very sad and disturbing.

7 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Its actually pretty upsetting how much racism has peered into these boards in the last few years. But I guess Its a reflection of our country and society as a whole these days. Race relations are worse today than at any point I can remember in the last 40 years. Its very sad and disturbing.

Yes.  Used to be that being a fan of a team brought everyone together, didn't matter about race, we rooted for the green and white and the Jets best interests and nothing more.

SAR I

Archived