Greg Allman cancelling all 2017 shows

Dcat

uh oh. This can't be good.

WPTV-Gregg-Allman_1470444011192_43807821

© The Associated Press FILE - In this Oct. 13, 2011, file photo, Gregg Allman performs at the Americana Music Association awards show in Nashville, Tenn. On Monday, March 13, 2017, Allman posted on his…NEW YORK (AP) — Gregg Allman has canceled all of his scheduled tour dates for the year.

The 69-year-old rocker posted Monday on his website that "it has been determined that Gregg will not be touring in 2017." In November, Allman said he was taking several months off from touring so he can "focus on his health," but still had plans to tour.

48 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

oh yes im a veteran wanne and hulaweener, ever an aurafest guy but they cancelled that one. where do u live? first time or no?

I've been going since its started.  There was even an event from the same vein back when I was in college and then it morphed into Wanee.  I dont really do Hulaween...they havent had the headliners I like.  This year looks a little different though.  

I went to school in Gainesville and now I live in Jax Beach.  It's a hop skip and a jump for me.  We're taking an RV this year.  

Cool so you dont need me to explain why its thd best festival location n in the country.... 

I highly recommend hula. It is now the biggest festival. Wanne has become number 2. The way they dress that park out is awesome nothing like wanee. Great bands and prettier young girls

Archived