Jeremy Zuttah

thadude

Yeah, Johnson is fine at center.  The OL is set.  If you add anyone later in the draft, add someone you think who can work at left tackle in the case Beachum struggles but Beachum is usually a solid pass blocker.

Carp is a monster at LG, Johnson is adequate, Winters is solid, and hopefully Shell wins the RT spot.

6 minutes ago, Komba said:

Yeah, Johnson is fine at center.  The OL is set.  If you add anyone later in the draft, add someone you think who can work at left tackle in the case Beachum struggles but Beachum is usually a solid pass blocker.

Carp is a monster at LG, Johnson is adequate, Winters is solid, and hopefully Shell wins the RT spot.

If Shell wins that RT, then Ijalana is perfect as our swing tackle/substitute LT is needed.  I think we definitely need to take a late round OT or C, preferably someone that has experience in multiple spots along the line.

Just now, JETSfaninNE said:

If Shell wins that RT, then Ijalana is perfect as our swing tackle/substitute LT is needed.  I think we definitely need to take a late round OT or C, preferably someone that has experience in multiple spots along the line.

Ya, agree.  Although center I think you can get as an undrafted player.  Definitely good to take an OL every year.

13 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens)

3/15/17, 5:00 PM

We have traded center Jeremy Zuttah to the San Francisco 49ers and swapped sixth-round picks: rvns.co/6zf pic.twitter.com/9IkamyQhDt

The Niners cut their center, they needed one. 

4 hours ago, dbatesman said:

Bake him some cupcakes, offer him $12 million per year, boom done. Make it happen MACC

Is that the new phrase around here when the GM goes in too strongly for a free agent?  I like it!  Did JN come up with this phrase btw or was it already a thing?

Archived