Mo Looks WAyyyyy out of shape at Temple Pro Day

shawn306

Manish is a complete joke and really nothing should be posted or even read of his.

Mo has pics all over his instagram and I'd even say he looks good.  But there will always be some village idiots who want to believe negative trash about any Jets.

2 hours ago, YankeeJet22 said:

Response A: Obviously Mo is wearing a girdle under his shirt. 

Response B: Mo's daughter is now 14 and his son 11. So how old is this freaking picture?

Response C: It's no accident Mo didn't Instagram a side view picture of himself.

Response D: Even if I'm still pissed at Mo over last season, I hope Mo puts on another 40(?) lbs after eating the raw meat off Mehta's scrawny skeleton. Except the fingers. Those he can save and dehydrate to pass them around practice like beef jerky.

3 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Awesome.

Thats amazing, about time the rest of the Jets Media stand up against this sh*t show.

Intrestingly enough I can't find a single photo of him being out of shape. If it is true I could see us dropping him and Richardson and...get ready to put your shocked faces on we could draft another defensive lineman who could fall into our laps as bpa

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Mehta is a bad news peddler and he clearly takes pleasure in reporting bad news and this particular story is not especially credible.

but at a certain point we are shooting the messenger. 

These guys report bad news because all the news is bad. 

What's the last thing the Jets have done for us? Sign a long snapper? 

Fun Fact Kelvin Beachum is 6'3" and was atrocious last year. 

for all their warts I'd rather have the Jets press corp with all their backbiting and nastiness than a setp like the Redskins where it's like North Korea and all the news is good all the time. 

Put it another way if Woody wasn't such a bad owner the Jets beat writers would have better news to report. This problem where the beaters are too hard on the franchise only seems to happen when the franchise criminally underperforms. 

Let's not forget who the real enemy here is. 

(it's Geno Smith, by the way) 

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Gonna be awesome this year when Mo is 100% healed up and dominates again. Just hope he doesn't play too good and cost us Sam. 

Huh? I want him to play well too, but Mo has never been a game changer. Previously he stayed out of trouble and was a good 3-4 end, but he also disappears a lot.

6 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Huh? I want him to play well too, but Mo has never been a game changer. Previously he stayed out of trouble and was a good 3-4 end, but he also disappears a lot.

If Manish is correct, rather than just using his column for personal grudges again, Mo's gotta be like 340 lbs now so he's too fat to disappear.

5 hours ago, KRL said:

Costello from deep:

Manish is accusing me of being passive-aggressive. So I’ll stop being passive. If a guy does not talk to him, they get crushed. That simple

The fact that any journalist would take the path that Manish does is a disgrace!!

9 hours ago, Dcat said:

Good God... what a mistake it was to cave in to this guy.  Unmotivated, lazy, has ALWAYS taken plays off.

I hope there is a lesson to be learned here.  

yeah, just don't look at the manish the moron articles unless you're taking a dump.

6 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Response A: Obviously Mo is wearing a girdle under his shirt. 

Response B: Mo's daughter is now 14 and his son 11. So how old is this freaking picture?

Response C: It's no accident Mo didn't Instagram a side view picture of himself.

Response D: Even if I'm still pissed at Mo over last season, I hope Mo puts on another 40(?) lbs after eating the raw meat off Mehta's scrawny skeleton. Except the fingers. Those he can save and dehydrate to pass them around practice like beef jerky.

we can only hope wilk stuffs manish in a locker like todd did to serby.  now that would be newsworthy.

5 hours ago, bitonti said:

Mehta is a bad news peddler and he clearly takes pleasure in reporting bad news and this particular story is not especially credible.

but at a certain point we are shooting the messenger. 

These guys report bad news because all the news is bad. 

What's the last thing the Jets have done for us? Sign a long snapper? 

Fun Fact Kelvin Beachum is 6'3" and was atrocious last year. 

for all their warts I'd rather have the Jets press corp with all their backbiting and nastiness than a setp like the Redskins where it's like North Korea and all the news is good all the time. 

Put it another way if Woody wasn't such a bad owner the Jets beat writers would have better news to report. This problem where the beaters are too hard on the franchise only seems to happen when the franchise criminally underperforms. 

Let's not forget who the real enemy here is. 

(it's Geno Smith, by the way) 

yes but that would actually mean that the beat writers get off their btts and start cultivating reliable and trutful news sources.  too often with these guys it's an unamed source.  heck for all anyone knows it could be a post they read on this site. if manish was truly doing his job maybe he would've been at the temple pro day considering that bowles and wilk (and klecko) played college ball there.

Two "conspiracy theories" concerning this nonsense:

1. Mehta intends to "tick" off an athlete (Wilkerson) to the point where that athelete slugs him.
Mehta then sues, collects a huge pay off and retires

2. Someone determined to "punk" Mehta by feeding him a false story and seeing how far he would go
with it 

Who does Mehta think he's kidding?  He never knows who is in Florham Park visiting as a free agent
but he has sources down at Temple?  Give me a break

Jets' Muhammad Wilkerson claims he's not 'fat and out of shape'

Responding to a recent newspaper story that described him as grossly overweight, New York Jets defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson posted a video Wednesday on his Instagram account in which he mocks the notion that he has a weight problem.

"They say I'm fat and out of shape? Haha," Wilkerson says on the video, laughing. "Keep sleeping on me. I'm telling you. I love it."

Wilkerson's face is seen on the video, but not his body. He's sweating as he appears to be walking or running on a treadmill in a gym.

Quoting unnamed scouts, the New York Daily News reported Wilkerson looked "sloppy" and "absolutely terrible" while attending the Temple pro day as a spectator. (Wilkerson played football at Temple.) The newspaper didn't cite his current weight or provide any photographic evidence.

Wilkerson was listed on the Jets' roster last season at 315 pounds. It was a disappointing year for the former Pro Bowl player, who amassed only 4.5 sacks after signing a five-year, $86 million contract before training camp.

The offseason program, which is voluntary, begins April 17. Wilkerson has been working out at a facility in Orlando, Florida, and in New Jersey.

Archived