Jump to content

Could not help it: FBI director James Comey admits under oath that he hates the Patriots


Recommended Posts

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/fbi-director-james-comey-admits-under-oath-that-he-hates-the-patriots-032017?sf64460895=1

FBI director James Comey testified in front of the House Intelligence Committee on Monday, answering a number of questions regarding a range of topics, including Russia, the Presidential election and wiretapping.

But during the lengthy hearing, Comey found a way to express his dislike for the New England Patriots as a metaphor while answering a question on why Russia might have aided Donald Trump and hurt Hillary Clinton’s chances during the 2016 election.

“I hate the New England Patriots,” Comey said. “No matter who they play, I’d like them to lose. And I’m at the same time rooting against the Patriots and hoping their opponent beat them because there’s only two teams on the field.”

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, GoingToMyGraveGreen said:

And WHY is the FBI chasing down Brady's jersey???.... is this an ISIS/ISIL plot???

 

The jersey was allegedly traced to Mexico. Local cops can't cross international borders, but the FBI can.

Houston police probably had reasonable suspicion that the jersey crossed the border and asked the FBI for help.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Kevin L said:

The jersey was allegedly traced to Mexico. Local cops can't cross international borders, but the FBI can.

Houston police probably had reasonable suspicion that the jersey crossed the border and asked the FBI for help.

No compelling reason for the FBI to use taxpayer money go fetch this maggot's shirt. They should tell Brady to GFY.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

No compelling reason for the FBI to use taxpayer money go fetch this maggot's shirt. They should tell Brady to GFY.

I hate Brady as much as the next guy, but at the end of the day he's a US citizen who had a high value item stolen from him and transported across an international border.  That's part of the FBI's job.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Kevin L said:

I hate Brady as much as the next guy, but at the end of the day he's a US citizen who had a high value item stolen from him and transported across an international border.  That's part of the FBI's job.

Nonsense. It's not a high value item, as it has never and will never be sold. It's a $50 item like any other football jersey that maybe has sentimental value to this slime. If you think for a minute that if you had your binky from childhood stolen from you and taken to Mexico, that the FBI wouldn't laugh the entire time you're on the phone with them, then I have a bridge to sell you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Nonsense. It's not a high value item, as it has never and will never be sold. It's a $50 item like any other football jersey that maybe has sentimental value to this slime. If you think for a minute that if you had your binky from childhood stolen from you and taken to Mexico, that the FBI wouldn't laugh the entire time you're on the phone with them, then I have a bridge to sell you.

The jersey has been appraised at $500,000. Game worn jerseys are big money items.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kevin L said:

The jersey has been appraised at $500,000. Game worn jerseys are big money items.

Again, a fictional number. The item has no real value. Even less value than the guy who wore it, which is nothing. Not worth the effort of the FBI, that's for damn sure. This was all about Trump getting his buddy his shirt back. How much effort did the FBI put in when Kraft's ring was stolen?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...