WOW

Tinstar

52 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Well, "This could make me reconsider my take on QB in the 1st round ."   This would kind of indicate that.   NO?

I guess you could make that assumption if you only see a situation for what it may appear . Could it also be that I was talking about not considering a QB with the 1st round pick and instead waiting until the 3rd day or after the draft to acquire a player with impressive physical measurements who's not even considered draft material ..

But I guess it's easy to see what you want to instead of trying to see what might be . 

12 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

I guess you could make that assumption if you only see a situation for what it may appear . Could it also be that I was talking about not considering a QB with the 1st round pick and instead waiting until the 3rd day or after the draft to acquire a player with impressive physical measurements who's not even considered draft material ..

But I guess it's easy to see what you want to instead of trying to see what might be . 

I've always found it serves me better if I interpret things from what is actually written, rather then get all mystical and try and read peoples minds from what they might possibility be thinking out in left field.

Never did well in the Swami , or "prophet" thingie LOL 

1 minute ago, flgreen said:

I've always found it serves me better if I interpret things from what is actually written, rather then get all mystical and try and read peoples minds from what they might possibility be thinking out in left field.

Never did well in the Swami , or "prophet" thingie LOL 

How are you with understanding  what's written in a best selling book used mostly on Sundays ?

Just now, Tinstar said:

How are you with understanding  what's written in a best selling book used mostly on Sundays ?

Most of it is written fairly clearly.   

When people become self appointed prophets (profits) and put their own spin to it, for their own purpose, is when the trouble begins.  I'll take the Word for what it is.  The last verses in Matt:25 make that pretty clear. 

12 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Most of it is written fairly clearly.   

When people become self appointed prophets (profits) and put their own spin to it, for their own purpose, is when the trouble begins.  I'll take the Word for what it is.  The last verses in Matt:25 make that pretty clear. 

It all depends on whose purpose the spin serves doesn't it  ?  But let's not and say we did so max don't have to .

18 hours ago, Tinstar said:

He started 1 yr at Boston college after transferring from Kentucky where he was the starter for 2 yrs prior . He's got an absolute cannon for an arm and is mobile as hell . He just needs developing big time .

sounds like Mahomes, and I am okay with Mahomes

18 hours ago, sirlancemehlot said:

Did you guys see this kid from Ohio State?  Linebacker.  6'4", 260lbs, runs a 4.6 40, 35.5 inch vertical and a 10-1/2" broad jump--37 reps on the bench!

Then there's kid, WR from Georgia tech.  Wow!  6'4", 215 lbs, ran a legit 4.36 in the 40 and has a 39.5 inch vertical!

Another kid from Ohio state, WR, 6' tall 4.4 40, 39" vertical and 10' broad jump!  Man-o-man!

And a OT from Umass, 6'4" 332 lbs.  At that size he ran a 5.2 40!  29 reps on the bench and a 28" vertical!  At 332 Pounds!

I'd take any one of them in the first round with those measurables. How can you lose?

#1  Vernon Gholston

#2 Stephen Hill

#3 Devin Smith

#4 Vlad Ducasse

sign football players and leave the tape measure to the carpenters please.

well done. I think Tinstar should just throw in the Towles.

21 hours ago, Tinstar said:

Towles measured 6047/241 pounds including a hand of 9.5 inches.  His vertical jump reached 33.5 inches, he touched 10-feet even in the broad then timed 4.59s in the forty.

This could make me reconsider my take on QB in the 1st round .

You said the combine doesn't matter.

22 hours ago, sirlancemehlot said:

Did you guys see this kid from Ohio State?  Linebacker.  6'4", 260lbs, runs a 4.6 40, 35.5 inch vertical and a 10-1/2" broad jump--37 reps on the bench!

Then there's kid, WR from Georgia tech.  Wow!  6'4", 215 lbs, ran a legit 4.36 in the 40 and has a 39.5 inch vertical!

Another kid from Ohio state, WR, 6' tall 4.4 40, 39" vertical and 10' broad jump!  Man-o-man!

And a OT from Umass, 6'4" 332 lbs.  At that size he ran a 5.2 40!  29 reps on the bench and a 28" vertical!  At 332 Pounds!

I'd take any one of them in the first round with those measurables. How can you lose?

#1  Vernon Gholston

#2 Stephen Hill

#3 Devin Smith

#4 Vlad Ducasse

sign football players and leave the tape measure to the carpenters please.

We should post an all time position bust list for offense and defense. So far you've added a LB, 2 WR's and a guard. I'll throw in a rb....Blair Thomas.  Readers place your picks. 

Archived