"Sometimes you're late to work. It's life. It's not life threatening ... Sometimes your alarm clock isn't going to go off."- Todd Bowles

Matt39

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm calling bullsh*t.

Parcells "let" LT smoke crack for the entire 1985 season.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/lt-over-the-edge-642605/ 

He rarely practiced and one time he showed up to a walk through still wearing the handcuffs from the holding cell the night before 

And if memory serves he never benched him once. 

This idea that Bowles is a soft coach, who let players do whatever it's absolute bullsh*t. 

HE LEARNED FROM PARCELLS!

This is how the league works, stars do what they want and coaches make 10x less than the stars.  

In fact, the benching of Mo and Sheldon for 1 quarter is more discipline than Parcells showed LT in 10 years 

4 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Pre-scheduled surgeries are rarely life-threatening situations.

I've come to adopt the phrase, "the only such thing as minor surgery, is if it's happening to somebody else," then I typically point to the patient's spouse, always gets a good chuckle. Not the point of the thread, but I like to spread the joy on here once in a while.

2 minutes ago, bitonti said:

I'm calling bullsh*t.

He rarely practiced and one time he showed up to a walk through still wearing the handcuffs from the holding cell the night before 

This idea that Bowles is a soft coach, who let players do whatever it's absolute bullsh*t. 

This is how the league works, stars do what they want and coaches make 10x less than the stars.  

In fact, the benching of Mo and Sheldon for 1 quarter is more discipline than Parcells showed LT in 10 years 

LT was 100 times the player of these two schmucks and the team actually win the super bowl.

5 minutes ago, bitonti said:

I'm calling bullsh*t.

So many LT type of players on this team...

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

LT was 100 times the player of these two schmucks and the team actually win the super bowl.

100 times? Meh... 5-10 times max. 

Plus, the Giants didn't win after the 1985 season. They won after the 1986 season. Maybe if dumbass Parcells hadn't allowed LT to smoke crack in '85 they would have won. 

6 minutes ago, bitonti said:

I'm calling bullsh*t.

Mo and Sheldon are hardly good players let alone stars,

Archived