Overrated as a motherf**ker thread

T0mShane

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Guys like Russell and Chamberlain were a product of playing against white guys half their size and talent. Can't take their accomplishments away, but to suggest they are better talents than even a guy like Karl Anthony-Towns is ludicrous. 

Nate Thurmond, Lew Alcindor and Walt Bellamy were 4 foot tall white guys?  Wilt would be a star in any era. 

55 minutes ago, King P said:

Bret Favre

Bill Belichick

Andrew Luck

Eminem

Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Kendrick Lamar

The Beatles

Ronald Reagan

Nationalism

Had you not added the Beatles, you'd be fine. However, you are now also on the short-timers list. 

3 minutes ago, Kevin L said:

Pink Floyd>Led Zeppelin>The Beatles

Mind, you're out of it. 

And I say that as a fan of both Floyd and Zeppelin. 

There are college courses on the Beatles brilliance. The Beatles were able to both cross every boundary and be collosal chart topping pop stars. No other act comes remotely close. 

4 minutes ago, King P said:

Genesis > Beatles

Sorry, but not sorry lol

You wanna be banned right now? Because I can ban you right now from my phone on Grand Cayman, and Max will laugh. 

2 minutes ago, slats said:

Mind, you're out of it. 

And I say that as a fan of both Floyd and Zeppelin. 

There are college courses on the Beatles brilliance. The Beatles were able to both cross every boundary and be collosal chart topping pop stars. No other act comes remotely close. 

I dont think this is a common stance. I'd bet most here prefer the Stones to the Beatles tbh

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I dont think this is a common stance. I'd bet most here prefer the Stones to the Beatles tbh

I hope not. The Stones are a blues band that stole everything they ever did. The Beatles are true originals. Like, nothing comes close to their critical and pop chart acclaim. 

Archived