Gronk takes part in Wrestlemania

AFJF

5 minutes ago, Lil Woody said:

If Tom Brady can do movies with Marky Mark and the funky bunch....why can't Gronk do wrestling?

I didn't catch that movie.  What was Brady asked to do?  Any running around and colliding with a bunch of meatheads?

Just now, Lil Woody said:

Ted 2. Brady wakes up to getting a handjob from Marky Mark.

I'm sure that didn't bother the Pats...little risk of injury there.

I'm watching Wrestlemania and that was on the pre-show.  They showed him in the crowd first and I shook my head in disgust.  When he got involved, I almost threw up in my mouth a little.  I was partly hoping he would pull a muscle or something :)

34 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Hopefully someday soon the Jets have a superstar on and off the field like Gronk. 

Exactly.  People can rip on this all they want.  There are probably several guys on the Jets roster who would love the opportunity to do this.  No one cares about them, though.

8 minutes ago, detectivekimble said:

Exactly.  People can rip on this all they want.  There are probably several guys on the Jets roster who would love the opportunity to do this.  No one cares about them, though.

If not for the NY Jets some wouldn't be on any NFL roster.

44 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

I can't believe what I just watched. How people are entertained by this fukin moron is beyond reason.

To be fair these are the same people that pay to watch grown men oil up and sit on each other faces in an attempt to dominate each other.

1 hour ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Prolly because Hollywood is controlled by you know who...

You trying to project your own sad insecurities at me again little pet? Did you want to interpret my posts in this thread and tell me what I "really" meant by them?  I'm game. Unless you are too busy with your feigned twitter outrage elsewhere, I understand. Only so many tears to go around.

Archived