Post Of The Year Candidates For 2017

TuscanyTile2

1 hour ago, Flushing Roots said:

My vote goes to Tom Shane, who on the day before the Colts vs Jets Thursday night game stated, " I would not attend this game if they played it in my living room".

I would say, in general, he would be the favorite to win the award but we'll see what happens.

Its early but to date my vote would have to go to Crusher when he responded to T0mShane's comment regarding the merits (or lack thereof) of sports memoribilia:

On 4/13/2017 at 9:32 PM, T0mShane said:

If you're the type of creep who's chasing down "memorabilia," you deserve to get fleeced to the Nth degree.

"As a Jet fan I'm way more interested in "forgetabilia." 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 4/16/2017 at 11:36 AM, Flushing Roots said:

My vote goes to Tom Shane, who on the day before the Colts vs Jets Thursday night game stated, " I would not attend this game if they played it in my living room".

It's a great one. Probably a winner. I have to admit I don't speak Tom's language most of the time. In other words I don't know what he's talking about. You know Tom is saying something brilliant. I just don't get it. I'm sure that's on me. 

14 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

It's a great one. Probably a winner. I have to admit I don't speak Tom's language most of the time. In other words I don't know what he's talking about. You know Tom is saying something brilliant. I just don't get it. I'm sure that's on me. 

giphy.gif

• 1 month later...

Archived