Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TuscanyTile2

Post Of The Year Candidates For 2017

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Flushing Roots said:

My vote goes to Tom Shane, who on the day before the Colts vs Jets Thursday night game stated, " I would not attend this game if they played it in my living room".

I would say, in general, he would be the favorite to win the award but we'll see what happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its early but to date my vote would have to go to Crusher when he responded to T0mShane's comment regarding the merits (or lack thereof) of sports memoribilia:

  On 4/13/2017 at 9:32 PM, T0mShane said:

If you're the type of creep who's chasing down "memorabilia," you deserve to get fleeced to the Nth degree.

"As a Jet fan I'm way more interested in "forgetabilia." 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I nominate myself.  I thought my SUCK FOR SAM IN 17 post was epic. Not only that is should be gospel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the touchdown celebrations is back thread this was posted which was great!  

On 5/23/2017 at 11:19 PM, Sarge4Tide said:

Moot point for us

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2017 at 11:02 PM, TuscanyTile2 said:

JoeWilly12 posted that SAR I's post below was "POTY and it's only April".  Let's use this thread for POTY candidates and vote at the end of the year.  Good idea?

 

 

POST OF THE YEAR!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to put this up for consideration:

On 10/8/2017 at 1:35 PM, JetFaninMI said:

My wife the big Lions Fan going back and forth between games: "I don't know what your worried about this McCown kid looks a lot better than that guy Kizer".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2017 at 9:53 PM, johnnyjet said:

Can I nominate myself.  I thought my SUCK FOR SAM IN 17 post was epic. Not only that is should be gospel. 

Double-Take-GIF.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2017 at 11:36 AM, Flushing Roots said:

My vote goes to Tom Shane, who on the day before the Colts vs Jets Thursday night game stated, " I would not attend this game if they played it in my living room".

It's a great one. Probably a winner. I have to admit I don't speak Tom's language most of the time. In other words I don't know what he's talking about. You know Tom is saying something brilliant. I just don't get it. I'm sure that's on me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

It's a great one. Probably a winner. I have to admit I don't speak Tom's language most of the time. In other words I don't know what he's talking about. You know Tom is saying something brilliant. I just don't get it. I'm sure that's on me. 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  



×