Post Of The Year Candidates For 2017

1 hour ago, Flushing Roots said:

My vote goes to Tom Shane, who on the day before the Colts vs Jets Thursday night game stated, " I would not attend this game if they played it in my living room".

I would say, in general, he would be the favorite to win the award but we'll see what happens.

• Upvote 1

Its early but to date my vote would have to go to Crusher when he responded to T0mShane's comment regarding the merits (or lack thereof) of sports memoribilia:

On 4/13/2017 at 9:32 PM, T0mShane said:

If you're the type of creep who's chasing down "memorabilia," you deserve to get fleeced to the Nth degree.

"As a Jet fan I'm way more interested in "forgetabilia." 

• Upvote 4
  • 1 month later...
On 4/11/2017 at 11:02 PM, TuscanyTile2 said:

JoeWilly12 posted that SAR I's post below was "POTY and it's only April".  Let's use this thread for POTY candidates and vote at the end of the year.  Good idea?

POST OF THE YEAR!

• 5 months later...

I had to put this up for consideration:

On 10/8/2017 at 1:35 PM, JetFaninMI said:

My wife the big Lions Fan going back and forth between games: "I don't know what your worried about this McCown kid looks a lot better than that guy Kizer".

On 4/16/2017 at 11:36 AM, Flushing Roots said:

My vote goes to Tom Shane, who on the day before the Colts vs Jets Thursday night game stated, " I would not attend this game if they played it in my living room".

It's a great one. Probably a winner. I have to admit I don't speak Tom's language most of the time. In other words I don't know what he's talking about. You know Tom is saying something brilliant. I just don't get it. I'm sure that's on me. 

14 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

It's a great one. Probably a winner. I have to admit I don't speak Tom's language most of the time. In other words I don't know what he's talking about. You know Tom is saying something brilliant. I just don't get it. I'm sure that's on me. 

giphy.gif

• 1 month later...