OK. Tell Me I'm Wrong.

Lil Woody

But I'm watching a Nicholas Cage movie...ANY NickCage movie....and damned if I don't just notice that every, single face that that dude makes can be easily applied to the idea that he thinks that he knows more than you do.....and like in a way that he's being a real dick about it too..

7 hours ago, long suffering jets fan said:

The reality is the dude is completely bankrupt.  So what does he know?  He's also Francis Ford Copola's nephew, So he's has all the advantages a human can have and he still screws it up, because he's a pompous A-Hole.

but I do like some of his movies ?

Moonstruck is the only movie that I went to see with my late grandmother. Still remember how much she loved that movie.  For that he gets a pass from me. 

Did anyone ever see that documentary on the failed Nicholas Cage / Tim Burton version of Superman? It's pretty fascinating if you're into movies or superheroes. The thing actually came close to seeing the light of day. 

Superman-Lives-1.jpg

Just now, Bombdirt said:

Did anyone ever see that documentary on the failed Nicholas Cage / Tim Burton version of Superman? It's pretty fascinating if you're into movies or superheroes. The thing actually came close to seeing the light of day. 

Superman-Lives-1.jpg

Wow, did not even know about this project.  Thanks for the tip.  I will check it out.

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

Tourist stop in New Orleans:

W1siZiIsInVwbG9hZHMvcGxhY2VfaW1hZ2VzLzhk

This is Nic Cage's pre-purchased "pyramid" tomb.  The dude is pretentious even in death.

I love this on so many levels.

Thr Rock, Con Air and Face/Off are definite stop and watches. 

13 hours ago, Lil Woody said:

But I'm watching a Nicholas Cage movie...ANY NickCage movie....and damned if I don't just notice that every, single face that that dude makes can be easily applied to the idea that he thinks that he knows more than you do.....and like in a way that he's being a real dick about it too..

ztjhxdcC1yxjy.gif

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

Tourist stop in New Orleans:

W1siZiIsInVwbG9hZHMvcGxhY2VfaW1hZ2VzLzhk

This is Nic Cage's pre-purchased "pyramid" tomb.  The dude is pretentious even in death.

Oooo, need to get me one of the those bad boys made in the image of a bacon double four cheeseburger. This dude is fat even in death. 

11 hours ago, Bombdirt said:

Superman-Lives-1.jpg

yes I did and it was fasicinating - it got dumped for Will Smith in "Wild Wild West".

'Valley Girl', how can anyone leave out 'Valley Girl'?!  I always liked him because he was so eccentric, which probably isn't the best reason in the world, but it's true. For all of the garbage that he's been in, he's got at least ten gems going for him. More than good enough for me. I remember when Sean Penn, probably one of the biggest, smuggest a-holes there is, blew his friendship with Cage years ago when he accused him of selling out. I'm not saying d-bag Penn is wrong, but people who were once married to Madonna shouldn't throw stones. 

On 4/15/2017 at 0:44 AM, Lil Woody said:

All of Hollywood has that arrogance about them.   They fly in their private jets, 4 homes , cars and lecture us about greenhouse gases.

21 hours ago, Bombdirt said:

Superman-Lives-1.jpg

I'd almost guarantee those would be better than any Superman movie they've made before or since. If we're being real, Burton's Batmans were better than everything than Nolan produced if it weren't for Heath Ledger.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I'd almost guarantee those would be better than any Superman movie they've made before or since. If we're being real, Burton's Batmans were better than everything than Nolan produced if it weren't for Heath Ledger.

Cage as Superman would destroy my soul. There would be no coming back from that. I'd just give up. On everything.

5 hours ago, HessStation said:

Cage as Superman would destroy my soul. There would be no coming back from that. I'd just give up. On everything.

As opposed to Ben Affleck as Batman?  Their just grown men playing make believe. 

Sadly, they aren't the biggest idiots. We are for putting them on pedestals. Sports and acting. We took 2 things that provide absolutely nothing of value to society, beyond providing an escape mechanism for us to get away from reality and we in turn made them some of the most influential people on the planet. 

1 hour ago, Lil Woody said:

As opposed to Ben Affleck as Batman?  Their just grown men playing make believe. 

Sadly, they aren't the biggest idiots. We are for putting them on pedestals. Sports and acting. We took 2 things that provide absolutely nothing of value to society, beyond providing an escape mechanism for us to get away from reality and we in turn made them some of the most influential people on the planet. 

Art, Entertainment and imagination is important to me and they took a piece of that away when they made Ben ******* Affleck Batman. They had no ******* right man!!!! WTF!!!!!

8 hours ago, T0mShane said:

That's not remotely real. And if we actually are being real, you deserved to be shot in the balls with a Batarang for even uttering this bullsh*t.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2017 at 8:06 AM, The Crusher said:

Moonstruck is the only movie that I went to see with my late grandmother. Still remember how much she loved that movie.  For that he gets a pass from me. 

My cousin married Vincent Gardinia's (played Cher's father in that movie) nephew and we had dinner with Uncle Vinny quite a few times.  Great guy!  It was awesome to see him in Moonstruck and a few weeks later sipping wine with him and shooting the bull around the dinner table. 

On 4/15/2017 at 0:44 AM, Lil Woody said:

he is a prodigiously untalented actor

On ‎16‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 2:12 PM, T0mShane said:

Adam West Batman is Best Batman.

On ‎16‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 2:12 PM, T0mShane said:

Adam West Batman is Best Batman.

Archived