OT: If Anyone Locates Spring - Please Send It Our Way

The Gun Of Bavaria

I was really looking forward to the 100 degree days where wasps are circling my head like buzzards.

:lol: Gotta love days like that. Standing on a fricking ladder working on a door when you happen to stumble across a freakin' wasp nest. You'll never see me come down off of a ladder any faster. I keep a can of wasp spray handy though, I think I spend more time trying to spray the wasps than I do actually working.

:lol: Gotta love days like that. Standing on a fricking ladder working on a door when you happen to stumble across a freakin' wasp nest. You'll never see me come down off of a ladder any faster. I keep a can of wasp spray handy though, I think I spend more time trying to spray the wasps than I do actually working.

Wasps really never bothered me that much until one stung me multiple times in the back of the head a couple summers ago. I went back inside and fell asleep. I guess the little bastard cut off all the flow of oxygen to my brain.

Now, I try as much as possible to avoid them. At least bees serve a purpose. Bees also sting when provoked. Wasps are just stupid.

Snow tonight....are you kidding?

Temps haven't been above 45 yet this month?

Someone send some warmth up this way, quick.

To rub it in to my brother for the umpteenth time.

Pat, today's Tallahassee weather. Sunny, breezy. mid 70s. Oh yeah, and I'll be in Panama City this weekend. :lol::lol:

It's hot as hell here.

82 degrees. I can't take it. :twisted:

My sister still lives in Chicago. I spoke with her last night and she told me they had a heat wave. Temps got up to around 40 and people were acting like it was summer. :)

I told her I was heading down to the beach for some cold brews after work, and got cussed out :lol:

Hey, it is about 60 degrees in Kansas today. :wink:

Yep, we peaked at 62 over here today. Windy as a mo-fo though. One of our lets just say not as strong installers tried putting in a 16 foot door. Got one of the sections up over his head, wind caught it and blew his ass over. :lol:

Archived