Who's renewing? Who's not?

Flushing Roots

I'm in. renewed as soon as I got the email last month. It's something i enjoy doing whether the team is good or not. It's an escape from my completely shitty life for a few hours a few sundays a year. Even if the team is bad, being at the stadium watching them and being miserable is better than being at home and miserable

5 hours ago, JoeC36 said:

I'm in. renewed as soon as I got the email last month. It's something i enjoy doing whether the team is good or not. It's an escape from my completely sh*tty life for a few hours a few sundays a year. Even if the team is bad, being at the stadium watching them and being miserable is better than being at home and miserable

You immediately depressed me. I almost feel bad for you as I sit here and imagine how bad your life is that watching the Jets is almost as if it's your safe haven ?

God bless you! 

14 hours ago, Flushing Roots said:

Coughed up my CC today for the first payment of the four payment plan (deadline for that was today).

Final deadline to renew and pay in full is May 1.

Curious to know who's in and who's out and why?

I watch every game with a fan club here in Charlotte...   Have for 10 years or so.  This year, Im taking a few weeks off to improve my shltty life. :)

Speaking on behalf of all PSL owners, I can tell you that the 16,500 of us are all in this for the long-haul.  That's why we signed 30 year commitments and aren't fly-by-night upper deckers or blow-in-the-wind Stubhubbers.

Typical NFL team in a 30 year period will have 10 terrible seasons, 12 average seasons, and 8 elite seasons or thereabouts.  Let's look at our Jets the last 10 years:

2007: 4-12 (Terrible)
2008: 9-7 (Average)
2009: 11-8 (Elite)
2010: 13-6 (Elite)
2011: 8-8 (Average)
2012: 6-10 (Average)
2013: 8-8 (Average)
2014: 4-12 (Terrible)
2015: 10-6 (Average)
2016: 5-11 (Terrible)

Just because 2017 is shaping up to be a terrible season doesn't mean the 23 years ahead will all be awful.

SAR I

I am going to renew, just haven't remembered to do so yet.  Love my seats and still love going to games.  Not too excited about the team's prospects for 2017, but it's still fun to go.  I don't pay enough attention to things like this and would have to look, but I think my billing cycle just ended or will soon end for the card I'll use.  We are talking pennies I bet but will renew sometime close to the due date so I get my $80 in stadium credits and hold on to my cash for a few days longer.

Go JETS!!!

I'm renewing but I will wait until April 30th to pay.  Let the ticket office sweat a bit.  Nothing was sent to us to say they have done anything to fix the Uber situation and also Pee Wee football parents coming in 7-8 hours before kickoff and parking along islands where those of us who arrive early to tailgate park so we do not take extra parking spots or clog up the roadways.  

Archived