1 hour ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

just going down the schedule, I have 

Win at Buffalo

Loss at Raiders

Win vs Miami

Win Vs Jax

Win at Browns

??? vs Patriots

4-1 and a game for first place at home against New England.....will you guys be pissed that we aren't "sucking for Sam?"

At what point do the dreams of a franchise QB take a backseat to playing in meaningful games??  You never know in sports, remember how good the Mets were supposed to be this year and how bad the Yankees were gonna suck??

tumblr_ljkfavGwKn1qhza9uo1_400.jpg

:rolleyes:

if any of you know the devil and i am sure many of you do please send him my way and i will sign one of his contracts to make this happen

i will have some stipulations though like some mojo, naked chicks, small things like that

oh and I will require he exercise his current contract with Brady.

just going down the schedule, I have 

Win at Buffalo

Loss at Raiders

Win vs Miami

Win Vs Jax

Win at Browns

??? vs Patriots

4-1 and a game for first place at home against New England.....will you guys be pissed that we aren't "sucking for Sam?"

At what point do the dreams of a franchise QB take a backseat to playing in meaningful games??  You never know in sports, remember how good the Mets were supposed to be this year and how bad the Yankees were gonna suck??

Yeah, I would be annoyed. What is the point of throwing away a season if you don't get a high draft pick?

The only proven way to win an NFL championship is to suck so hard for so long that the Jets losing actually reverses the polarity of the universe.

Down becomes up, Dogs become friends with cats and the Jets win a championship. 

I saw it on Rick and Morty 

guys we only play 1 real Qb the first 5 weeks(David Carr and he may be shaking off rust)......defense should be able to find its legs early.....

In all fairness, I'm sure Bowles and Kacy Rodgers can fail on defense enough to make the non-real QBs look legit too... just like they did last year.

3 minutes ago, bitonti said:

The only proven way to win an NFL championship is to suck so hard for so long that the Jets losing actually reverses the polarity of the universe.

well, the Jets have been working on this for awhile now...how much longer until suck becomes blow?

5 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

well, the Jets have been working on this for awhile now...how much longer until suck becomes blow?

the Jets rebuild will take generations.  

Like how the people who planned the huge cathedrals were long dead by the time they were actually finished 

Our reward will be in the afterlife 

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

It could happen it will then validate the happy happy joy joy folks and then the team will tank the rest of the season and miss out on the best Qb in next year s draft.

ha... well what do you expect? This is what the JETS do!

Look, I get that everyone has their "suck for Sam" narrative that they have to perpetuate and defend.....but you just aren't being an objective NFL fan if you don't think the Jets can get out to a fast start this year with that schedule......I'm not saying it's a lock to happen, but it certainly is a strong possibility...

Don't you think fans of those four teams are looking at the schedule going "well at least there's one win" when they look at the Jets game?  Or do you imagine they are writing that one off as a loss because...well...Jets.

7 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Don't you think fans of those four teams are looking at the schedule going "well at least there's one win" when they look at the Jets game?  Or do you imagine they are writing that one off as a loss because...well...Jets.

Bills, raiders (I'll give them a pass) dolphins, jaguars, and browns....what exactly have they done to be considered locks to beat us on any given Sunday?  

On a side note, at least we will know immediately  if the tank is on if we go 0-5 to start the season....those teams are as "bad" as we are 

Bills, raiders (I'll give them a pass) dolphins, jaguars, and browns....what exactly have they done to be considered locks to beat us on any given Sunday?  

On a side note, at least we will know immediately  if the tank is on if we go 0-5 to start the season....those teams are as "bad" as we are 

Ok I'll try

Bills - fired Rex Ryan - that's gotta be something

Raiders - superior team

Dolphins - superior team

Jags - Tom Coughlin's back - gotta at least say they're on par with the Jets

Browns - Par

2-3 or 3-2 possibly.

2 hours ago, bitonti said:

shum-shum-schlippety-dop!

On 4/20/2017 at 9:47 PM, Maxman said:

They are probably going to drop the week 2 game in Oakland. But will start 4 and 1.

That week 5 game vs the Patriots will be for first place.

Possible, but only if Hackenburg is the answer

On 4/21/2017 at 8:17 AM, RoadFan said:

Sticky this.  The Jets won't win 4 games all season.

Even if you're correct that we are underestimating the player quality level of this team; have you forgotten that Bowles' gameplanning, adjustments, and overall decision making is horrible?

So you have them winning 1-3 games all season. Which teams do you think they will beat? Just curious. I mean, are the Jets going 1-15 and only beating the Browns? 

2 hours ago, nycdan said:

25 minutes ago, PepPep said:

So you have them winning 1-3 games all season. Which teams do you think they will beat? Just curious. I mean, are the Jets going 1-15 and only beating the Browns? 

I am not sure they beat the Browns.   I don't size up a schedule strictly on a game by game opponent basis.    I think the Jets will win one or two games before the bye.  One of, or a pair, from the following; Bills, Dolphins, Browns, Bucs, or Jags.  The Falcons could hang 40+ on this sh*t defense and the Cheats?...  Yeah right.... (eye roll)

And they'll probably manage one win after the bye.   The Chargers on December 24th seem a likely suspect.  The Jets will probably be significant underdogs to the; Broncos, Panthers, Chiefs, Saints, and Cheats.

2-14 or 3-13.

8 hours ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

guys we only play 1 real Qb the first 5 weeks(David Carr and he may be shaking off rust)......defense should be able to find its legs early.....

David Carr will be shaking off more than rust sitting in the NFL Network studio.    Derek Carr is the Qb the jets will be facing week two.

Archived