Jets \ Tampa 11/12/17 - anyone going?

Maxman

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Maxman said:

So I called the Bucs. They say call ticketmaster. The # they gave me says go online. I go online and there are no RV parking passes on sale for this game. The only one I see on the secondary market is $225.

I will call the # again later, maybe they will be accepting calls by then.

its wednesday homie, you need to get on the road soon!!!

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

So I called the Bucs. They say call ticketmaster. The # they gave me says go online. I go online and there are no RV parking passes on sale for this game. The only one I see on the secondary market is $225.

I will call the # again later, maybe they will be accepting calls by then.

Dude...  go to Craigslist Tampa, filter owner only and a ton of reasonable tickets come up.    You can pay via paypal.  I do this all the time for Jets, Yankees etc.  Ive had tickets FEDEXED to me, emailed to me, met people in the parking lot etc.  

Dude...  go to Craigslist Tampa, filter owner only and a ton of reasonable tickets come up.    You can pay via paypal.  I do this all the time for Jets, Yankees etc.  Ive had tickets FEDEXED to me, emailed to me, met people in the parking lot etc.  
I would be fine with that for game tickets I'm just not sure with a parking pass. I have to park in lot 14 but cars could park in there too. I'm afraid I'm going to get a car pass and not be able to get in with the RV.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

I would be fine with that for game tickets I'm just not sure with a parking pass. I have to park in lot 14 but cars could park in there too. I'm afraid I'm going to get a car pass and not be able to get in with the RV.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Im so pissed im not going. Ive gone twice. My best friend , mom and brother live in Tampa. Tampa Bay Jets club does a great tailgate. I went 8 years ago. Was a blast. 

Im running a marathon Saturday the 10th and just cant make it. 

Well slight change of plans. I was all set. RV loaded up. Went food shopping and was prepared to do a tailgate for 40 people. Was bringing the RV to work, had a meeting until 1pm. Then I was going to leave on my 1,100 mile trip.

Left early, went to the dump (had to empty those tanks after lots of tailgating lol) and then the RV started making a terrible noise. Really bad. Was able to pull over and I thought it was the transmission.

Turns out (and this is serious) the tow guy said, "You have rear end problems". Towed it to the garage, just spoke to them. They will give me an estimate and timeline on Friday.

RVTampa.jpg

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Well slight change of plans. I was all set. RV loaded up. Went food shopping and was prepared to do a tailgate for 40 people. Was bringing the RV to work, had a meeting until 1pm. Then I was going to leave on my 1,100 mile trip.

Left early, went to the dump (had to empty those tanks after lots of tailgating lol) and then the RV started making a terrible noise. Really bad. Was able to pull over and I thought it was the transmission.

Turns out (and this is serious) the tow guy said, "You have rear end problems". Towed it to the garage, just spoke to them. They will give me an estimate and timeline on Friday.

RVTampa.jpg

OH -MAN!!!! That SUX. You have been planning this for months. I hope you get some good answers tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

RVTampa.jpg

oh man... so sorry to hear... like another poster stated, if you do make it i'll kick in for the parking and bring a bottle of something.  best of luck hoping for good news for your RV.

17 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Awful news. Poor thornton.

rear end issues are really rare. Still, if you heard some horrible grinding thats never good.

It is in at this truck \ bus place. So I will have them check everything out. Very odd. I am nervous though, waiting for the call to see how much $ it will be.

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Ticket prices are coming way down. Crazy.

I am going to keep waiting it out but tickets behind the Jets bench aren't that much more than $100 right now.

mine were under $100 but after stub hub fees came to $110.  On the phone with them because my tix are in the correct section but 2 rows different than what i thought i was getting.  any recourse????

Anyone know what hotel the team will be staying at in Tampa?  I live here and will be going to the game with my 15 year old son who's a HUGE Jets fan.  We'll be going to the Tampa Bay Jets fanclub tailgate before the game too.  Would love to take him by the hotel in hopes of meeting some of the players

13 hours ago, afjetsfan said:

I'll be there.  Section 134 Row C...so right around the 30 yard line on the Jets sideline.  I'll be sporting my Jets Fitzpatrick Jersey.  Oh the irony is so delish :lol: 

Nice seats! section 134 Row L here.  Was set on my favre jersey but i am leaning towards my pennington jersey today, see how i feel tomorrow. I'll give you a shout!!! Go Jets!!!! 

2 hours ago, whodeawhodat said:

Nice seats! section 134 Row L here.  Was set on my favre jersey but i am leaning towards my pennington jersey today, see how i feel tomorrow. I'll give you a shout!!! Go Jets!!!! 

So is everyone sitting in 134? Is the 102 section the jets tunnnel?

On 11/9/2017 at 3:04 PM, Maxman said:

RVTampa.jpg

The Ryan Fitzpatrick curse strikes again!   Good thing it broke local and not  on the road to Tampa Bay. 

Maybe its just a universal joint in the driveshaft and not the rear, is it covered under your power train warranty. 

Archived