Jets \ Tampa 11/12/17 - anyone going?

Maxman

Just now, joewilly12 said:

The Ryan Fitzpatrick curse strikes again!   Good thing it broke local and not  on the road to Tampa Bay. 

Maybe its just a universal joint in the driveshaft and not the rear, is it covered under your power train warranty. 

The RV is ten years old, no warranty involved. Either way I'm flyingng down soon.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Maxman said:

The RV is ten years old, no warranty involved. Either way I'm flyingng down soon.

Power train warranties sometimes cover 10 year 100k miles. 

Also check for TSB Technical Service Bulletins on the RV maybe a manufacturer recall involved or something they fixing because of a defect. 

3 hours ago, whodeawhodat said:

Nice seats! section 134 Row L here.  Was set on my favre jersey but i am leaning towards my pennington jersey today, see how i feel tomorrow. I'll give you a shout!!! Go Jets!!!! 

I'll be on the lookout for a 2000 era Jets QB jersey :D

5 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

yeah, i'll come up there for a bit.  what time you thinking?

21 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Currently relaxing by the pool while 3 jackasses, who are undoubtedly from Staten Island, embarrass themselves and really all of NY.  Good times.

You are in Channelside right? The part of Tampa that should be hopping but is a ghost town for some reason. 

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

You are in Channelside right? The part of Tampa that should be hopping but is a ghost town for some reason. 

Everywhere we've been has been somewhat quiet.  Went to Ybor for lunch today.

Last night there is a bar right by the hotel that was somewhat busy.  Nice, actually for some outdoor drinks.  Actually ended up eating at On Swann last night.  Very good.

34 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Everywhere we've been has been somewhat quiet.  Went to Ybor for lunch today.

Last night there is a bar right by the hotel that was somewhat busy.  Nice, actually for some outdoor drinks.  Actually ended up eating at On Swann last night.  Very good.

Awesome. On Swann is great- glad you got there.

4 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Awesome. On Swann is great- glad you got there.

Yeah - your advice has been on point.  Thanks!  We went to bartaco after visiting family on Friday.  I'd been to one in CT and enjoyed it, so it made a quick/good lunch.  Gearing up for Bern's in a couple hours.  The ribeye for 2 at On Swann looked awesome last night.  But we passed because of tonight's plans.  Hoping we didn't make a mistake.

12 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Yeah - your advice has been on point.  Thanks!  We went to bartaco after visiting family on Friday.  I'd been to one in CT and enjoyed it, so it made a quick/good lunch.  Gearing up for Bern's in a couple hours.  The ribeye for 2 at On Swann looked awesome last night.  But we passed because of tonight's plans.  Hoping we didn't make a mistake.

Yeah their ribeye is massive. Place is always solid. Went to Berns when I first moved here- it's good (a tad overrated imo). Glad you're enjoying. 

13 hours ago, gEYno said:

Just purchased... Section 135

We are in section 139 with @Thor99. Should be a good time.

Went the Charley's Steak House in Tampa tonight. Great place.

Happy to finally be here, hopefully the Jets make tomorrow a good day.

I'm not going to the game today. In cold LI. But very enjoyable reading all of these posts. A lot of fun hearing about restaurants, travel, etc. Who says Jets fans can't have a good time. Enjoy guys and gals and lets have a W today! PS I do remember going to the famous Columbia Restaurant in Ybor City. We got paella and thought it was overrated. But they have a great bar there and at least a good place to get a drink. 

Archived