Jets \ Tampa 11/12/17 - anyone going?

Maxman

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

No im just drunk n angry.

...removed....

Hey I know you are going for "humor" but what you are posting is complete garbage and is unacceptable. I will give you the benefit of the doubt since you say you are drunk. But I deleted a bunch of your posts.

Your best bet at this point is to just walk away, come back tomorrow and move forward.

Don't post any more of that other stuff even though you are trying to joke, it is missing the mark by a wide margin.

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

That is the best idea I have seen. Wish I saw this before halftime.  :)

haha, i saw a guy with a couple of dudes that looked like you and i asked he was max and ran jet nation.  he said yes but then said he was just ******* around.  oh well.  had a great time, met up with @kevinc855 and his wife good peeps and shared some drinks.  wish the jets offense would have showed up but i guess you cant have everything >.<

1 hour ago, whodeawhodat said:

haha, i saw a guy with a couple of dudes that looked like you and i asked he was max and ran jet nation.  he said yes but then said he was just ******* around.  oh well.  had a great time, met up with @kevinc855 and his wife good peeps and shared some drinks.  wish the jets offense would have showed up but i guess you cant have everything >.<

Oh wow that is pretty funny. Definitely wasn't me.

Sorry things got all messed up for me on this trip. I have a cooler filled with food and packed with ice in my driveway. Was planning on doing an awesome tailgate and seeing everyone.

Plenty of time to figure it out, but next year the Jets are in Tennessee. Big JetNation tailgate with the RV.  :)

22 hours ago, Maxman said:

Hey I know you are going for "humor" but what you are posting is complete garbage and is unacceptable. I will give you the benefit of the doubt since you say you are drunk. But I deleted a bunch of your posts.

Your best bet at this point is to just walk away, come back tomorrow and move forward.

Don't post any more of that other stuff even though you are trying to joke, it is missing the mark by a wide margin.

My apologies. You know i love thornton

Max is still in Tampa.  FWIW.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2017/11/14/tampa_police_investi.html

TAMPA -- 

Police are investigating an overnight shooting death in the Seminole Heights area of Tampa, where three people were shot and killed in October.

• Tampa police investigating shooting in Seminole Heights
  • Body was found at North Nebraska Avenue and East McBerry Street
  • Man killed identified as Raymond Felton, 60
  • TPD say until proven otherwise, the shootings are related

According to officers, a body was found at North Nebraska Avenue and East McBerry Street early Tuesday. Police received word of shots fired at 4:51 a.m., according to Tampa Police spokesperson Steven Hegarty.

Police responded to the area within one minute and found a man shot to death in the middle of Nebraska Ave. The victim has been identified as Ronald Felton, 60.

Tampa Police Chief Brian Dugan said the victim was crossing Nebraska Avenue when someone came up behind him and shot him. Dugan described the possible suspect as a black man with a thin build who was dressed in all black and wearing a baseball cap. 

There has been a large police response to this incident due to the three recent murders in the area. Police are searching the area on foot, with police dogs and by helicopter. 

Officers also are asking any residents who may have seen anything in the area overnight or have home surveillance cameras to contact them at (813) 231-6130.

"We need everyone's cooperation," Dugan said. "The neighborhood has been very engaged and extremely helpful (during the investigation). We need to talk to everyone."

"We don't know if this is related to the other shootings," Hegarty said. "But we're treating it as if it is."

Police are asking neighbors to remain in their homes. 

Police issued a shelter in place order as Nebraska Avenue has been closed from Hillsborough to Osborne avenues. Hillsborough County schools said schools in the area are open and issued instructions for students on social media.

Three people were shot and killed in the Seminole Heights area within 10 days in October. 

Benjamin Mitchell, 22, was killed on Oct. 9. Two days later, 32-year-old Monica Hoffa was killed in a vacant lot. Anthony Naiboa, 20, was shot and killed Oct. 19.

Police said they are continuing to follow leads in the previous three murders.

Archived