4 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

Take aways from this draft so far:

Mccagnan and Bowles will both be fired by the end of the season

The Jets are still clueless

Now we know who Ardarius Stewart is

Pryor and Richardson have 0 value

And to all a good night. 

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I've been hung over since 6 am and couldn't even sniff the booze. I've had to experience this stone sober and I'm starting to understand why evangelicals are so into genocide.

Your last sentence is unfair. It's probably accurate but I'd like to joke about other people and I'm not allowed. I'm super angry about selective censorship. I'm also agnostic, lol

2 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

Your last sentence is unfair. It's probably accurate but I'd like to joke about other people and I'm not allowed

Because we're close personal friends, I've already crafted the jokes you wanted to say in my mind and I enjoyed them. Rest easy.

14 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

I feel like you couldn't have trolled worse for web traffic than the Jets on their own with the second safety pick. Who do you want? I'm lost at this point

Tight end, cornerback and offensive line.

From my perspective, you can't bash on the way Mac drafted until we see these players ACTUALLY play in the NFL.

From a "proper" rebuilding standpoint (Tackles, qbs, edge rushers), there was not much value at our respective positioning.

Let these players do the talking on the field and then we can rave or bash them.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

2 hours ago, goober36 said:

From my perspective, you can't bash on the way Mac drafted until we see these players ACTUALLY play in the NFL.

From a "proper" rebuilding standpoint (Tackles, qbs, edge rushers), there was not much value at our respective positioning.

Let these players do the talking on the field and then we can rave or bash them.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

You mean like Lee Hack Smith and Petty. And of course there's the fantastic free agents he's brought in. And the other wasted picks that have never seen the field. And what tv program are you watching Lost In Space ? 

Archived