^^^The official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread^^^

InstantClassic

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, HessStation said:

Come on dude, how is he the same? Let's  watch and see first.

yeah they have Decker and Enunwa. Let's hope Decker gets hurt again so they don't win any useless games, heh?!

We don't have a QB to get our receivers the ball so it won't matter who they're throwing to anyway.

Just now, ChuckkieB said:

We don't have a QB to get our receivers the ball so it won't matter who they're throwing to anyway.

Agreed. 

Pray HAckeberg is starting every game which is an absolute win-win. We either have a promising young QB or a top QB in next year's draft. I honestly feel that way. 

If they start Mccown well then **** this team.

Just now, HessStation said:

Agreed. 

Pray HAckeberg is starting every game which is an absolute win-win. We either have a promising young QB or a top QB in next year's draft. I honestly feel that way. 

If they start Mccown well then **** this team.

You miss the silver lining if McGowan plays. It totally signifies Petty or Hank are dispensable and Mac is shooting for a 2-14 record and a shot at Sam. If not Sam then Rosen. 

Just now, Powpow said:

You miss the silver lining if McGowan plays. It totally signifies Petty or Hank are dispensable and Mac is shooting for a 2-14 record and a shot at Sam. If not Sam then Rosen. 

Meh, I'll be fine with being wrong on that then. I just worry Mccown is good for a 4 game anomaly  somewhere in there. That's sorta how his career's seemed to go. 

1. Zane Gonzalez, Arizona State

Make no mistake about it, Zane Gonzalez’s 2016 season was one of the most impressive ever put together by a college kicker. His booming leg makes him a candidate to come off the board by the end of Day 2. The only kicker in America to make more than Gonzalez’s seven 50-plus-yard field goals this past season was Baltimore Ravens’ star Justin Tucker (10). More than just a strong leg, Gonzalez is also incredibly accurate, connecting on 92.0 percent of his field-goal attempts; he was perfect from inside 50 yards, though he did miss one extra point in 2016.

This will be the pick as he will be our only chance of scoring.  And he may be open to playing Safety.

2 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

1. Zane Gonzalez, Arizona State

Make no mistake about it, Zane Gonzalez’s 2016 season was one of the most impressive ever put together by a college kicker. His booming leg makes him a candidate to come off the board by the end of Day 2. The only kicker in America to make more than Gonzalez’s seven 50-plus-yard field goals this past season was Baltimore Ravens’ star Justin Tucker (10). More than just a strong leg, Gonzalez is also incredibly accurate, connecting on 92.0 percent of his field-goal attempts; he was perfect from inside 50 yards, though he did miss one extra point in 2016.

This will be the pick as he will be our only chance of scoring.  And he may be open to playing Safety.

If we take a kicker the traffic here might actually double. So, I am all for it!

21 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Really so how is Stewart any different than Smith or Marshall or Kerley? 

Our WR dept is talked about as being so deep and talented. 

Who is the NY Jets #1 WR my choice would Enunwa,how about you. 

What? They are completely different people. Maybe watch some film on the guy then you can tell us what you see different. Better or worse. I'll be waiting for your analysis. 

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Has to be Peterman now, the Guard of similar rating is gone.

Peterman IS the BAP.  And he is a position of need.

Unless Macc and BAP concept is full of sh*t, Peterman is our pick.

Lol

Archived