^^^The official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread^^^

InstantClassic

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SayNoToDMC said:

This.

There's no plan. He's not intentionally trying to tank for the top pick and throwing Bowles under the bus to get a QB next year. He's just retarded. He took Darron Lee who's a hybrid safety and then 2 safeties this year cause that's what Bowles liked in Arizona. Good news if we're trying to tank for next year and build this thing back up from the rubble, these two retardeds are powerless to stop it. This is them trying

Bowles is so bad. Like so bad. This is all him. SMug a$$hole too.

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

sick to my stomach.  Removing sharp objects.  Would like to waterboard Mac with gallons of stale coffee.  This brings us lower than the Kotite years.

What a blown opportunity

I didn't want to believe it, but the GM really is an idiot.  We are the laughing stock of the NFL.

Believe it.

Just now, long suffering jets fan said:

Well between Pryor, Gilchrist and Sheldon we create $17M in cap space, but why not at least a free safety, maybe with 4.4 speed Maye can play FS.  I'm befuddled looking for answers.  

Both Adams and Maye are interchangeable safeties.  This allows them flexibility to disguise coverages and blitzes.  Bowles has been searching for players to run his Arizona Defense and Macc seems to be on board with the strategy.  Who knows if it will work or if he can get back to matching what he did with Arizona but it will be interesting to see how fast they flip the defense in 1 season.

Not only can't this guy draft at all but he is also as bad as idzik at freezing and not being able to trade at all.

Marcus ******* Maye is not a bigg enough stud that we could not have got him 10 picks lower,.

What a f'ing donkey dink.,

And we have a D coach/head coach that is beyond atrocious at his job. 

Just now, JETSfaninNE said:

Both Adams and Maye are interchangeable safeties.  This allows them flexibility to disguise coverages and blitzes.  Bowles has been searching for players to run his Arizona Defense and Macc seems to be on board with the strategy.  Who knows if it will work or if he can get back to matching what he did with Arizona but it will be interesting to see how fast they flip the defense in 1 season.

I think the best way to run that really historic Arizona defense would be to score 35 points per game on offense like that Arizona Offense did.

Just now, Dcat said:

It's way more than one bad pick.  It's the culture of stupidity that surrounds the Jets. 

There is obviously a culture of stupidity with this franchise, but sorry for liking both selections thus far.

Just now, BurnleyJet said:

Mayock said yesterday we had the worst Roster in the NFL. 

The Adams pick was BAP but this guy Maye. Com'on, the best back in the draft was sat there and we took another Safety.

I think we should have taken Wilson too (though he wasn't the best CB IMO), but that does not discount how good of a player Maye is.

Just now, JETSfaninNE said:

Bowles is totally clueless, we picked frigign lee to be this grteat hybrid guy, fail and now two safetes.

Here is a clue for the jets, you draft the best players you can and the fing coach can change his system to make it work.  Instead we are making picks to appease a clueless bonehead in bowles.  And once he gets his ass fired we are stuck with his hand picked players.

The jets are morons and two safeties in the top 37 after picking a small ilb and a 6th round project qb last year has sealed the deal for me as far as mac goes.

**** him.

Just now, BurnleyJet said:

Mayock said yesterday we had the worst Roster in the NFL. 

The Adams pick was BAP but this guy Maye. Com'on, the best back in the draft was sat there and we took another Safety.

They're interchangeable bro. Like, which one's gonna drop back and blow a coverage? Which one's gonna blitz and miss the sack? Opposing OCs gonna be buggin

24 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Holy crap. He did get banned. Not sure by who. Pretty sure he is back as dark something. 

It was me. He was doing his thing again and from Thursday through the end of the draft we didn't need the extra traffic lol. 

He was intolerable. Still, I'm thinking of letting him back early because he's a prince compared to Maccagnan.

Just now, T0mShane said:

I think the best way to run that really historic Arizona defense would be to score 35 points per game on offense like that Arizona Offense did.

Thats interesting since I don't think they scored over 30 in a single game in 2014.  But the defense averaged more then 1 int/game.

Archived