^^^The official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread^^^

InstantClassic

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

You drinking yet? I'm loving this

I've been hung over since 6 am and couldn't even sniff the booze. I've had to experience this stone sober and I'm starting to understand why evangelicals are so into genocide.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

SAR I on the side of Rt 3 this season.....:D

Image result for ticket scalpers on the side of the road pic

You ain't kidding.

All the Jets had to do was sell us on the simple concept of "hope".  Just take the cute white quarterback and the wife-beating running back, simple stuff. 

But no, they have to have the worst draft in the NFL, take 3 ******* safeties, I'm about this close to getting another Rolex to drown my sorrows and blow off this whole PSL gig.

SAR I

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You ain't kidding.

All the Jets had to do was sell us on the simple concept of "hope".  Just take the cute white quarterback and the wife-beating running back, simple stuff. 

But no, they have to have the worst draft in the NFL, take 3 ******* safeties, I'm about this close to getting another Rolex to drown my sorrows and blow off this whole PSL gig.

SAR I

I dont blame you at all this is another pathetic moment in Jets draft history add it to the video. 

4 minutes ago, NorthCoastJetsFan said:

I did not criticize his YAC. I criticized his hands.  Don't get sassy with me because you can't read a post

You guys are debating whether Ardarius Stewart has bad hands or just isn't that good overall. Jets fever, baby. Catch it.

20 minutes ago, NorthCoastJetsFan said:

If only he could catch, he might get some YAC

3 minutes ago, NorthCoastJetsFan said:

I did not criticize his YAC. I criticized his hands.  Don't get sassy with me because you can't read a post

Right here Sassafrass. You literally wrote YAC in your first post.  He has no problem generating YAC.  You're making this too easy.  Might wanna take those siiiiiiick shades off when typing.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

I dont blame you at all this is another pathetic moment in Jets draft history add it to the video. 

All jokes aside, I am seriously struggling with the fact that I have to write a $5,500 check to Mike Maccagnan and Todd Bowles next Wednesday.

I don't mind burning money on vacations, cars, watches, strippers, whatever.  But for this?  FML.

SAR I

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You guys are debating whether Ardarius Stewart has bad hands or just isn't that good overall. Jets fever, baby. Catch it.

Rare form tonight.  I thought my grandma bit was good, but this?

SAR I

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

All jokes aside, I am seriously struggling with the fact that I have to write a $5,500 check to Mike Maccagnan and Todd Bowles next Wednesday.

I don't mind burning money on vacations, cars, watches, strippers, whatever.  But for this?  FML.

SAR I

You should show up at Florham Park with a wheel barrow full of pennies.......

1 minute ago, greenwave81 said:

Got to say, this draft is leading to this thread which is comic gold...thanks to all for the yucks!

If you can't laugh as a Jets fan, well....

It's funny now. But I don't understand how I'm supposed to sit through this team for 16 Sundays this fall. They are going to be brutal to watch.

God bless any season ticket holders, even if you're selling your tix. Shelling out dough to watch this year's roster is 8 billion levels of insane.

Just now, long suffering jets fan said:

I hope so, I like that guy.  I wouldn't mind one of the other QBs too.  Let's get 4 young guys out there and see which two stick.

Get Peterman, Drop Petty.  Peterman and Hackenberg can compete with McCown.  All 3 can run pro style offense right away.  I like Peterman too and would feel perfectly fine taking him at the end of the 3rd if he is there.

7 minutes ago, HessStation said:

This set up is ridiculous, it's 11 o'clock at night. I'm old and tired. Fu k you NFL

Those bastards will probably then trade down once finally on the clock in like an hour from now.  I've reached the point where that would actually annoy me more than all of the other stupid things they regularly do that I've at least come to accept.

6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

SAR. You're THE target market for the Woody Johnson Jets. If a few more proud Americans of your ilk diverted your copious financial resources elsewhere, it'd  really resonate in the halls of Robert Wood's Alpine manse, much more so than any thousand unwashed roughnecks up in the filthy 300's.

Archived