^^^The official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread^^^

InstantClassic

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Dcat said:

can we start a brand new Day 2 draft-day thread?   1st draft day thread  isn't provifing the kharma needed to resurrect this draft. 

5 minutes ago, Darkheart said:

Why would this draft need resurrecting? We're riding high, my friend.

I for one feel much better. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

I'm in. Anything other than another defensive player and I will be ecstatic . 

Why? You can make the argument the defense is in much worse shape than the offense (minus the QB obviously).

Not sure what you mean. My point was with all the number one picks we have on defense it's almost too sad to think this offense is better than this defense. 

There is no point except **** Idzik for being a WOAT GM.

Whats your feeling on Macc?

Ask me after this draft is over and then ask me again after the season to see how his draft picks played. I won't judge him on W or L's, but rather how his picks develop. Bowles is a lost cause, and once we suck this season, I hope and expect him to be the sacrifice to the football Gods.

Pretty sure we have enough projects at QB. King does for nice size. But I would like something splashy like a running back. 

I am a firm believer of taking a RB in the middle rounds minus special players. No RB's left on the board are special, IMO.

1 minute ago, Seth said:

Ask me after this draft is over and then ask me again after the season to see how his draft picks played. I won't judge him on W or L's, but rather how his picks develop. Bowles is a lost cause, and once we suck this season, I hope and expect him to be the sacrifice to the football Gods.

Well said. 

BTW, I want to apologize for yesterday. I got heated and insulted some people. I still maintain it was a good pick and I think it will pay dividends. but Macc is not done with his task.

Now that I've regenerated (hint hint), I am ready to go.

Archived