^^^The official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread^^^

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yay a strong safety to replace our other first round pick strong safety. **** you Jets 

Macc is confident the guy he wanted at 70 will be there at 79 because no one else in the league would consider drafting him that early. 

Dude, seriously....the second best player in the entire draft fell to us. It's a good pick.  This team isn't being fixed in one year.  You need solid picks.  This is one. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

You'll never win like that. Any chance McDougall could transfer to a useful position like safety or should we use a 3rd here? I know you've been following him

Last I checked nursing a hammy after playing hide n seek with his nephews. 

• Upvote 2
8 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

You'll never win like that. Any chance McDougall could transfer to a useful position like safety or should we use a 3rd here? I know you've been following him

Even peanut vendors and parking lot attendants need to be ambulatory -- so the answer is "no".

1 minute ago, David Harris said:

Wasn't this the draft we were supposed to be able to get starters into the 3rd round?  

We're taking subpackage niche underdeveloped wideouts who will contribute on ST...

Yes and Yes

3 minutes ago, long suffering jets fan said:

They know they're under the microscope after a horrible season and they go out and draft two safeties in a row, WTF is wrong with them.  Are they like deer in headlights.

DUMB and DUMBER 

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Just when you thought the offseason couldn't get more embarrassing.

Who the hell is this WR?  ArDarius what?

SAR I

You've said before yourself you don't know any of these guys because you don't watch college football so wdf are you crying about