Jump to content

^^^The official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread^^^


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yay a strong safety to replace our other first round pick strong safety. **** you Jets 

Macc is confident the guy he wanted at 70 will be there at 79 because no one else in the league would consider drafting him that early. 

Dude, seriously....the second best player in the entire draft fell to us. It's a good pick.  This team isn't being fixed in one year.  You need solid picks.  This is one. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Jetsbug said:

You miserable fat ugly pig

Holy sh*t, how many accounts does UnitedWhoFans have? I count his original account, then "Seth","Darkheart" and now this "guy".., Are you guys tracing his IP address?  I'll bet it originates in Russia

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NorthCoastJetsFan said:

If only he could catch, he might get some YAC

 

"Saw 70 percent of his yardage gained come after the catch"

I mean this is right on his scouting report if you bothered to even glance at it.  His strength is all about YAC.  All he really needs to improve is his hips for more explosion and clean up minor things with his route running.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jetsbug said:

This is why i hate white people

The names are ridiculous. It may be cute in the ghetto, but names like that won't be taken seriously in the real world. Hence, you remain in the ghetto.

i don't even like when white people name their kid tucker or hunter

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Hang on...

We trade down from #70 (240 pts) to #79 (195 pts) = trade down of 45 pts, and received back a 5th rounder #160 (27 pts)

NE trades down from #72 (230 pts)  to #83 (175 pts) = trade down of 55 pts, and received back a 4th rounder #124 (48 pts)

 

They do almost the same trade down, from roughly #70 to #80, and get back a pick a full round earlier than us, and we traded down first???

01.gif

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, long suffering jets fan said:

If followed Penn State closely this year and I really liked Godwin.  Not a flashy guy, but a smart, solid, dependable player who made tons of big plays. 

What are you trying to do, sound logical.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Hang on...

We trade down from #70 (240 pts) to #79 (195 pts) = trade down of 45 pts, and received back a 5th rounder #160 (27 pts)

NE trades down from #72 (230 pts)  to #83 (175 pts) = trade down of 55 pts, and received back a 4th rounder #124 (48 pts)

 

They do almost the same trade down, from roughly #70 to #80, and get back a pick a full round earlier than us, and we traded down first???

Did someone say they received a 6th too.   This is why the Pat's have won more Super Bowls than anyone, they don't miss a beat. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Hang on...
We trade down from #70 (240 pts) to #79 (195 pts) = trade down of 45 pts, and received back a 5th rounder #160 (27 pts)
NE trades down from #72 (230 pts)  to #83 (175 pts) = trade down of 55 pts, and received back a 4th rounder #124 (48 pts)
 
They do almost the same trade down, from roughly #70 to #80, and get back a pick a full round earlier than us, and we traded down first???

Didn't the pats also give up a 6th rounder ?


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Pats also sent them a 6th, get your facts straight before tantruming

I was going by ESPN's website. I should know better lol.

Still works out to more than we got back. And actually it still works out to being a 4th round pick chart-wise.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ID. said:

Holy sh*t, how many accounts does UnitedWhoFans have? I count his original account, then "Seth","Darkheart" and now this "guy".., Are you guys tracing his IP address?  I'll bet it originates in Russia

Why? We already know it's him. I actually like this alias best. It's funny. The other three sucked the life out of the board. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

"Saw 70 percent of his yardage gained come after the catch"

I mean this is right on his scouting report if you bothered to even glance at it.  His strength is all about YAC.  All he really needs to improve is his hips for more explosion and clean up minor things with his route running.

Maybe you didn't read his scouting report:

"If the pass isn’t right on the money, however, don’t count on it being caught. The Tide often worked around their leading receiver’s shaky hands last season by weaponizing his speed on sweeps and tap passes that stretched the defense from sideline to sideline."

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NorthCoastJetsFan said:

Even if the Jets are bad enough to get the #1 pick, if you are Sam Darnold, would you join this clueless train wreck or stay in school another year?

You kid, but you are 100% correct.

He either goes back to school (Peyton Manning) or forces his way out of town (Eli Manning).  The Jets?  Why on Earth would anyone want to come here?  Well, free eats and a pussy head coach who won't make you break a sweat, so there's that.

SAR I

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Giants pick Webb. Another endorsement of Geno"friggin"Smith?

 

3 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

Guess future Giants Franchise QB Geno Smith is pretty psyched right now

Sadly Geno Smith is better than any QB on our roster. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SAR I said:

You kid, but you are 100% correct.

He either goes back to school (Peyton Manning) or forces his way out of town (Eli Manning).  The Jets?  Why on Earth would anyone want to come here?  Well, free eats and a pussy head coach who won't make you break a sweat, so there's that.

SAR I

Nah; these kids want to a. get their money sooner; b. get picked #1; c. don't want to risk getting hurt or having a setback year.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...