^^^The official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread^^^

InstantClassic

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jetspenguin said:

to be honest, all the players we picked in this draft are going to be good...like VERY good....doesnt make me feel great about the positions they play but we do have some ballers and every team needs good players. We cant fill every hole in one draft.

Exactly.  Like, talent wise, we might be looking at our best draft since the Mangold/Brick/Leon/Brad Smith class...but:

1. Those guys were on offense.

2. The positions were so much more valuable.

We're gonna get great grades on this class that will probably age well.  I'm just pissed we double dipped.

4 minutes ago, Dinamite said:

Again, it doesn't seem like Macc got value for the pic on a trade down.   107 for 124 and 204 (if those are the picks) doesn't add up in the draft value chart it seems

TB also sent him  free coffee for life from a place of his choice......he got value.

Just now, ThisYearsModel said:

A dearth of playmakers and the Jets take safeties with their first 2 picks. You cannot make this stuff up.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

Adams was the pick to make. Dude is a top 3 talent in the draft you don't pass on that. As for the Maye I don't like that pick no reason to double down on safeties, especially when Cook was there.

Archived