Who could be the "WTF????" pick

prime21

There have been many players projected to us and we can all debate the pecking order but what player out there is the WTF?? pick at #6? 

I'm going to say Hasaan Reddick could be that guy.  They get enamored with his ability to play DE/LB  and don't want to chance it with Foster and can't work a deal back.   Wouldn't be the first time we sit there in shock.  

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

He's a risk imo.  We have seen smaller speed quick risers in some past drafts fail spectacularly. 

agree. but edge rush is such a huge need at a premium position. I would rather take keion adams later. looks like a perfect DPR

12 minutes ago, prime21 said:

There have been many players projected to us and we can all debate the pecking order but what player out there is the WTF?? pick at #6? 

I'm going to say Hasaan Reddick could be that guy.  They get enamored with his ability to play DE/LB  and don't want to chance it with Foster and can't work a deal back.   Wouldn't be the first time we sit there in shock.  

All of em. 

NFL.com draft analyst Lance Zierlein reports it is unlikely Temple LB Haason Reddick "even makes it to pick No. 15."

This matches a report from colleague Daniel Jeremiah, who said Reddick is one of the "hottest names right now" in league circles. Zierlein expects Reddick to come off the board before Alabama LB Reuben Foster, who has both off-field and medical concerns. Rotoworld draft guru Josh Norris believes Reddick could go as high as No. 6 to the Jets.

The easy answer is Marlon Humphrey. Personally I would be fine with it, however I know most here would be like WTF

Consider this--
-mike seems determined to address the secondary.
-Lattimore might be gone or an injury concern.
-Conley is no.
-multiple sources this week keep talking about how Marlon is going to go earlier than expected.
-he's got a lot of what Todd likes and has some Peterson to his game - of which Todd coached.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Paradis said:

The easy answer is Marlon Humphrey. Personally I would be fine with it, however I know most here would be like WTF

Consider this--
-Conley is no.
-multiple sources this week keep talking about how Marlon is going to go earlier than expected.
-he's got a lot of what Todd likes and has some Peterson to his game - of which Todd coached.

would get out my hang mans noose.

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Reddick is a good one. he has been flying up the boards they say.  for me it would be the one westoff wants Rueben Foster.

6 weeks ago, I said Foster and Fournette were the safe picks for us. Now, after Foster's terrible couple of weeks, I'd be shocked at him being picked top 10. Yes, total WTF.

1 hour ago, Paradis said:

Consider this--
-Conley is no.

Todd Bowles was as responsible for Patrick Peterson, as Rex was for Ray Lewis.

Archived