• C-
    • D+
    • D
    • D-
    • F+
    • F
    • F-

2 minutes ago, detectivekimble said:

Chris Godwin is 6'1" and has breakaway speed.

Watch this and tell me that Stewart is better than Godwin:  

I'm a penn state fan. He's fast. So I'd Devin smith. He has upside but never really impressed with him. I wouldn't have been upset getting him instead but I'm not losing sleep over passing on him. 

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I'm a penn state fan. He's fast. So I'd Devin smith. He has upside but never really impressed with him. I wouldn't have been upset getting him instead but I'm not losing sleep over passing on him. 

The point is that he's better and has more upside than the guy Mac actually picked.

Just now, detectivekimble said:

The point is that he's better and has more upside than the guy Mac actually picked.

The point, or your opinion? I'm a PSU homer. I begged the Jets to take Allen Robinson a couple of years. Still upset about not getting hm. I think Saquon Barkley could be better than Fournette. I don't love Godwin. Many of his Tds this past year were off broken plays thanks to mcsorley. I was never impressed with his route running.  

I gave this pick a B+. Would have given godwin a B+. You want a good reason to b!tch, go to the Maye thread and join me in bashing Macc. This pick is not a bad one. 

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

The point, or your opinion? I'm a PSU homer. I begged the Jets to take Allen Robinson a couple of years. Still upset about not getting hm. I think Saquon Barkley could be better than Fournette. I don't love Godwin. Many of his Tds this past year were off broken plays thanks to mcsorley. I was never impressed with his route running.  

I gave this pick a B+. Would have given godwin a B+. You want a good reason to b!tch, go to the Maye thread and join me in bashing Macc. This pick is not a bad one. 

Yes, Mac turning his high third round pick into Ardarius Stewart was a good move.  Just stop.

24 minutes ago, Jetsmanjb said:

Marcus Maye who is he? Dalvin Cook was a top 15 pick in some mock drafts.... and we have no business keeping Matt Forte on our roster- why should we keep Matt Forte ?  Bilal Powell isn't a starter either he's a complimentary back

Hack will have more arpund him than Geno did to prove whether or not he can do the job.  2017 is gonna be a fun year of development and seeing who can succeed.

Then 2018 we compete (hopefully).  

We'll all have more fun this year if we just accept it's a rebuilding/trial year.

At least we're gonna have a sick D for years to come.

He's an interesting prospect. I've watched some Alabama games and he struck me as a smaller version of Enunwa. He's a tough nut, give it all kind of guy. Runs a lot of reverses like Harvin did, and actually has a pretty good arm. He's willing and able in the run game. Really needs to improve his hands, but so did Q and we've seen improvement in him.

Godwin is probably a better pass catcher and definitely faster, but Stewart's skillset may be a nice, albeit interesting addition. He definitely seems to play faster than 4.5. I'm not concerned with his speed.

He definitely could help in the run game immediately.

C+/B-

We probably could have gotten a better player, but I don't hate this pick. Just don't love it.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Plays special teams well. Good special teams guy. Showed a lot of grit in interviews.

yeah but does he fumble enough?

Grade? I .. As in I have no clue who or what type of player this guy is.

3 hours ago, Baeton Manning said:

Our physical freak, projectable WRs at around this spot have been so bad that I'm not too averse to going in the other direction for the Proven Competitor Intangibles guy, who I'm sure is also a "football player." See how it goes.

F measurables in April. Get him on the field see what he does. Stephen hill was 6' 4'' and ran a 4.28. Who gives a sh*t.

I like Stewart as a possible No. 2 down the road, but why would we pick him ahead of Carlos Henderson or Chris Goodwin? Why??

Heck, I like Jehu Chesson over this guy. I have no idea what the thinking is with this pick, because he was the 4th concern for any defense playing Alabama. Ridley, Howard and the running game would be ahead of him.

I'm not saying he will be a failure, he was projected to go around the 3rd, but the chances of succeeding were much better with Henderson or Goodwin.

C-

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived