Jets trade last 3rd round pick

Maxman

4 minutes ago, JoeC36 said:

please look for threads where this was already covered. Every thought in your head doesn't need to be a thread. 

Thanks, 

JetNation The site that cares

I feel better about Mac's metaphorical diarrhea 

64285b6c005480231f69f0a04f7d6803.gif

10 minutes ago, KRL said:

That's a great link. I watched on espn and the video links for our picks are the NFL network videos.  It's great to see it from another perspective.  It's funny that when we picked Stewart the announcer on there loved it and said he thought that was the receiver the ravens should have picked instead of the one they got.  

1 minute ago, pdxgreen said:

We needed more picks and Sheldon and Calvin couldn't get us a bag of cracker jacks.  How else was Mac supposed to get more quality players.... which is what we need!

Ya doesn't seem like those guys are going anywhere does it? Maybe a 4th tomorrow, but that seems super doubtful... Now he has to try and maybe spin them for a 2018 pick but that feels like a real long shot. 

4 minutes ago, DMan77 said:

Ya doesn't seem like those guys are going anywhere does it? Maybe a 4th tomorrow, but that seems super doubtful... Now he has to try and maybe spin them for a 2018 pick but that feels like a real long shot. 

Bingo.  I think we get some depth at TE, RB and maybe CB.  I'd say OL but this years sucks for OL depth. 

1 minute ago, pdxgreen said:

Bingo.  I think we get some depth at TE, RB and maybe CB.  I'd say OL but this years sucks for OL. 

Focus on the bold, and Peterman at QB, and we're good. It'll be a solid draft... until the yokels expect every pick to be all-pro rookies, that is.

21 minutes ago, Sully28 said:

terrible value on both trade downs, why is Mac doing this? He must really think highly of himself if he thinks he can knock it out of the park with a 6th round pick. Take Butt and go to bed, Christ.

20 minutes ago, Sully28 said:

watch us trade Sheldon for a bag of balls

Sully28 with the back-to-back homoerotic posts.

Archived